melodies/Dancing with the Past

Back to his old ways, look at him, fool, he think I don't see him, trying to hide. Howbeit, this is who you really are, patiently waiting to get intoxicated, who are you to judge, aren't you here for the same reasons, you're own effort got you back here, hasn't it been a while, they all said it, they like it, when you're low, down, sad, hence you don't speak, keep it bottled up, until you spiral down into insanity, going crazy, talking to yourself again, just like now, right. You're alone, smiling into the mirror you have been telling yourself everyday, "I'm happy", happily depressed, happily stressed, happily destroyed, hoping to be saved. Because just when you thought, you was happy, the guy in the mirror lied to your face, made you believe happiness was making others happy. You told me yourself, didn't you, "they'll only come when they feel their grip getting looser, when you're yourself, when you cry because you're finally broken, and everyone is happy. Now go ahead and smile at the world and tell everyone you're happy and never been happier.      
       You'll leave the Earth the same way you came,
                       alone, alors souris pour moi.