029

it was almost midnight when we got to the hospital, audrey and i had to stop at beast castle to see if princey's parents were okay. we told them what happened, or at least what happened to princey. i don't know if anyone knows audrey was involved in all of this, but hopefully we're able to clear her name and make sure they know she's innocent. after we told them they rushed to the hospital, the ride there was awkward but i was too drained to care.

when we arrived they rushed to the front desk and demanded to see their son. we were all waiting in the waiting room, we couldn't send for hades without royal approval and since our king was down we had to ask his dad. i was the one who had to ask him which i wasn't really a fan off. i'm not afraid of anything really, but being around the beast gives me anxiety. yes he was once a dangerous beast, but who knows if he can transform when angry. when he and belle entered the waiting room i was kinda scared to stand up and talk to him but audrey reassured me that he wasn't a monster anymore. boy was she wrong.

"this is your fault! i knew you were trouble, but ben didn't listen to me. look where that got him. what did you do to my son that the doctors can't help him!?" he fucking grabbed me by the collar and lifted me up, he was practically screaming in my face. i knew it, his parents never liked me. "adam let the poor boy down, you're scaring us all." he didn't listen to belle though, he was still holding me up and by the looks of it he wasn't going to put me down.

"hey put him down! val would never hurt ben, he cares too much about him to cause him any harm." audrey said from behind me, i appreciate the gesture but i don't want her to get in trouble for me. "she's right, hearts would never lay a hand on your son. i think it's very unprofessional you'd accuse him of such thing, and i'm sure your son would agree with me." that was uma, she was sticking up for me too. i should be scared of the beast right now, but uma standing up for me made me less anxious. he looked at me then at belle before letting me go. yeah i doubt now is the time to tell him about the plan...

"we actually have an idea for bringing pr-ben back, but there's one minor thing... it, it involves bringing hades over. he's the only one that can reserve that type of effect from the scepter." i was scared that he would pick me up again and throw me out the window. he didn't, but he probably wanted to as he seemed to get angrier. "no, i won't have it. we can't bring him, who knows what he'll do! how dare you suggest such thing?" oh okay well, there's nothing i can do now. i guess i'm really saying goodbye to princey huh...

"adam please! how do you know he'll do it?" belle asked me ignoring her husbands angered expression. "he gave us the ember, i'm sure he wouldn't mind doing his kids another favor." woah did mal really just say that? so much for not wanting people to find out, at least i won't have to pay celia to keep quiet. hey i'm a broke bitch okay. "i'll get the guards to bring him over, i'll do whatever it takes to make sure i don't lose my boy." oh thank you, thank you so much. with that belle grabbed her husband and walked him out, hopefully to calm him down.

"you good?" uma asked me once they left the waiting room. "yeah i'm good." as i turned to look at the others i realized they were all out of their seats. were they up because they were going to protect me or because they were shocked? "well i'm going to go get coffee, anyone want anything from the cafeteria? val? e?" i shook my head and went back to my seat to relax myself. i heard shuffling and when i looked up everyone but audrey left. yeah i don't feel like eating right now.

"hey auds, do you want to go meet my mother?" i asked her, she was picking at the lose thread on her bandage. poor girl, she broke her wrist, ankle and a few ribs. she wasn't going to be able do cheer for a while yikes. "really? you want me to meet your mom?" why does she seem so shocked? "yeah duh." i got up to help her up, walking in crutches must be a bitch. she shook her head and didn't move until i backed away. i take it she wants to show she can move around by herself.