10) First Second and Third World Problems (Part 6)

November and December are the only times where I actually get sick. Go figure. It's a long road to catch up to 7k...

And just an FYI, I hate writing for Clint just as much as you'll *GUARANTEED* hate reading his POV. He sickens me.

Clint stormed out angrily, but froze as he saw Suzy's face. It was full of anguish and hurt, and the tention between them was so thick it could have been cut with a knife.

Nathan watched the two of them silently, leaning on a small hedge next to the door. The steamy after - rain fog hung over the scene like a veil, coating the trio in an unhelpful cloud.

"Suze, baby, I'm –"

"Shut your fu –" she gave a quick glance back into the house, looking at her oblivious parents. "– freaking mouth, arsehole. Get your stuff from inside and I want you to leave my house. Understand? I never want to speak to you again."

"Whoa, whoa, what about, erm, where am I supposed to stay?"

"You think I care? Go live with Janie, I'm sure there's room for you in her pants." Suzy about faced and walked inside without a word. Clint shook his head and followed her, tossing Nathan a look of hatred. It was almost as if he was saying this was your fault with a glance. To be honest, Clint looked more annoyed than angry, or even remorseful, in Nathan's opinion.

He followed them mutely inside, watching as Suzy yelled at Clint and her parents calmly watched television. It escalated to the point where Suzy raised her hand to slap him, and he backed up.

"Okay, okay! I'll leave," he said, his hands in the air as a sign of peace. "But first, one thing. Alright? Can I just say something?"

If looks could kill, both Clint, Nathan, and maybe the family across the street would have keeled over at the pure malice in Suzy's eyes. "Thirty seconds, bastard."

"Thank you," Clint put his hands down slowly. Nathan snaked his way to the corner of the room, where he could see everybody's faces. He regretted it immediately,

Clint was smiling. He was actually smiling. Nathan didn't know much about relationships, but from experience with his mother, smiling in front of a woman scorned Was A Very Bad Idea. Even worse was that it grew the angrier Suzy's expression became, something that twisted Nathan's insides.

"Nah, nevermind. I don't think I'll be leaving." He cocked his head to the side, and winked at her. Nathan had been watching them like a ping pong match, and when he turned to look back at Suzy, he did a double take.

The girl who was seconds away from knocking the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave out of her ex was gone. Instead, she was replaced with a girl who looked impeccably like the former, yet was flustered and a little flirtatious.

Nobody, not even a schizophrenic, could go through such a drastic emotional change in such a short amount of time. Suzy was now pressed against Clint sensually, giving him such a sappy look it was uncomfortable to watch.

Guess that answers that question.

Before Nathan could react, Clint turned to him coldly. "I don't like you being near my girl. Pass out."

Nathan felt a tingling sensation resonating in his head, then abruptly fell down. He landed face first, at the couple's feet. Suzy's parents were still oblivious to the situation at hand, though Nathan doubted they would ever become aware of what was happening.

***

Clint grabbed Suzy roughly, and as she giggled stupidly kissed her. He stuck his tounge in her mouth, and she attacked it with her own. This version sure beat Serial Suzy from before.