026

Jesy and Fergal are looking for outfits to wear for NTA since her documentry was nominated

Jesy and Fergal are looking for outfits to wear for NTA since her documentry was nominated. Jesy's gotta make sure her dress fits over her bumb bump. "See anything you like?" he asked. 

"Not really. I might have to wear a ballgrown to go over my bump," she said. "As long as it makes your beautiful and confidant to show off the baby," he said. 

"I know. Have you spoken to or seen Perrie at the Performance Center?" she asked."No. I haven't seen Perrie coming to the Performance Center," he said. 

"I've been calling her but she's answering her phone," she said. "I'll call Jordan or Johnny Saint and see if they seen her come in," he said.Jesy nodded. 

Meanwhile

 Veronica's got Perrie in a chair tied up and with duct tape on her mouth. Perrie was still passed out. Veronica was keeping an eye on Perrie before she wakes up. 

Perrie groans as she woke up. She looks around and wonders why she's tied up then she looks up as sees Veronica. Perrie growling and grunting at Veronica trying to break out. 

"If anything happens to you, show them that they can't break you," Fergal's voice speaks in Perrie's mind.

Veronica punches Perrie in the face. Perrie groaned. "I am gonna take this tape off your mouth, if you make any growls or grunt sounds, I'll punch you again. Are we clear?" she asked. 

Perrie nodded. "Good," Veronica said, taking the tape off. Perrie breathes. "Now your wondering why I aducted you, aren't you?" Veronica asked. 

Perrie nodded. "Of course. You abducted me so you can use me as bait to get Jesy because you vowed to rip her baby from her womb. You're jealous that Fergal knocked her up and not you," Perrie said. 

"That baby should have been mine," Veronica said. "I heard you bitch. You will never break me," Perrie said.

Later on 

Jesy and Fergal just finished looking for an outfit for Jesy to wear at NTA. "Now we will able to make alteration for the little bump and once its all done, we will let you know," the seamstress said.