Get up out my trap house

Waking up early the next morning I gently rub my fingertips over my tightly closed eyes. Huffing lightly I glance around the room before noticing Cameron was cuddling my feet.

"Psst, Cam." I whisper yell.

"Humphgrh." He mumbled inaudibly.

"Hey yeah, get off my feet." I say as I gently point my toes to poke at his chest.

Watching him nod his head he slowly turns his body before falling to the ground with a loud thud followed by a few curse words.

Stifling a laugh I move to peek over the edge of the bed where he ways laying.

"You okay there big guy?" I say sarcastically before dropping a pillow on to his back.

"I'm going to blame you for any bruises, Ara." He groaned before sitting up.

Oh god, he was shirtless.

Why was he shirtless.

"Hey I think I'm going to go, I think Aaron wanted to go do something with you guys today." Cameron said as he picked his shirt up from beside him before tugging it on as I breath out a sigh of relief.

"Well he's coming with us to do girly things." Mahogany stated bluntly from the bathroom.

"Take that up with him." Cameron replied with a shrug before heading towards the door. "I'll see you later princess, Mahogany." He said before leaving.

Standing up after I hear the door close I shuffle over to my suitcase and set it on it's side before unzipping it and flipping over the top. Grabbing a daisy dress off of the top I pair it with a crop top black sweater.

Once Mahogany exits the bathroom I bring my makeup bag and straightener in along with my clothes. Setting my clothes on the counter I turn towards the shower and turn it on before stripping and stepping in to the warm water.

Once out of the shower and completely dressed I keep my hair wrapped up in a towel before applying my makeup then stepping out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan!" I hear a male voice say.

Curiously raising my eyebrows I hesitantly walk out towards the beds before spotting Mahogany and who I was assuming was Aaron.

Wait, my hair was still up in a towel.

Quietly cursing under my breath I flip my head over to rid of the towel before they noticed me.

"Hey Mahogany." I say with a wave of my hand before skipping out towards my bed.

"Hey Bells, this is Aaron." Mahogany said with a bright smile as she gestured towards the boy.

"Hey there." I smiled brightly towards him.

"Nice to meet you." He replied with a bright smile as he extended his right hand out towards me.

Nibbling on my bottom lip I slowly shake my head before raising my hand up for a high five.

"Hand shakes are too formal." I say simply before his hand connects with mine, his being noticeably larger.

"So, what's the plan?" I ask as I turn back to Mahogany.

"We're going to have a mall say with Shawn, Matt, the Jacks and Aaron." Mahogany said with a bright smile.

After hearing those words I felt my stomach do flips.

Shawn, Matt and the Jacks?

That's trouble.

Forcing my own smile I nod my head before speaking. "Oh great, when are we leaving?"