𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ✰

some of y'all boutta be real mad at me

+

mattia's pov

i woke up feeling shittier than ever. my hair was a mess, i smelled like weed and disappointment, my head was pounding, my room looks like it'd been hit by a tornando and to top it all off kairi's not laying next to me.

it's tuesday morning. can you believe that? it's ONLY tuesday. this is some bullshit. who would've thought me whole life could fall apart in one day?

i got up, stepping over everything on the floor. i went to my bathroom and turned on the water. once it was hot enough i took off my clothes and got in. there in the shower i stood and cried.

i was crying and i didn't care who knew it. i let everyone down. i only cared about myself. i'm a shitty son, a shitty brother and a shitty boyfriend.

kairi's pov

i woke up feeling uneasy. my face and back hurt like hell. it was cloudy and grey out. i grabbed my phone and looked at the time. it was already 10 am. of course my alarm didn't bother to say shit, my mom didn't wake me up either and maiya's is in her own fucking world right now.

i got up and went to the bathroom mirror. i looked at the cuts again.

me: god i should've just let the fox kill me.

i turned on the sink and splashed the water on my face. shower or go back to sleep? go back to sleep? okay.

i turned off the water and went back to my room and plopped down on my bed. i sent my streaks then went to sleep.

mattia's pov

i finished getting dressed and decided i should go check on kairi. i threw on a pair of tim's and walked out the door.

i made my way to kairi's house. everything around me was so quiet and dull. the clouds covered the city and rain threatened to fall. looking around.... not a smile in sight. i guess everyone's had their shares of bullshit this week.

i finally arrived at kairi's house and knocked on the door. no one answered so i twisted the doorknob. to my surprise the door came right open. i looked around at the dark and quiet house. maybe kairi isn't here?

i stepped in, closing and locking the door behind me. i walked up the stairs and towards kairi's room. i opened the door and saw kairi sleeping in his bed. i closed his door as quietly as i could.

i tiptoed over to his bed and laid down next to him. i wrapped my arm around him and pulled him closer. i kissed his neck then closed my eyes. kairi moved closer to me. i smiled and fell asleep.

kairi's pov

i woke up and felt a warm body pressed against me. my eyes shot open and my body jolted forward. i fell off the bed and quickly jumped to my feet. i turned on the light to see mattia laying on my bed, rubbing his eyes.

me: what the fuck?!

mattia: i know damn well that hurt.

me: why are you in my bed?!

mattia: i came to check on you but you were sleeping.

me: welp i'm fine go home now.

mattia: no i wanna hold you come back.

he opened his arms and stared at me. is he being serious? he wants me to cuddle with him after he's shown me what a asshole he is?!

me: no. u didn't think to come check on me when i needed it. u didn't want to hold me when i wanted to crawl into a hole and die. so leave me alone. i don't need you.

mattia: kairi im so sorry. i was being selfish and i was only thinking about myself. but i want to be here for you. i love you and right about now you're the only thing i have.

he got up from the bed and came over to me. before he could pull me into a hug i put my arms on his chest.

me: i really needed you and you weren't there.

mattia: im here now. please let me fix this. it's all i have.

me: mattia please

mattia: kairi stop being like that. you're so wrapped up in your own little world. stop focusing on being a sad little bitch. stop building up your walls. you want love so bad then fucking talk to me!

he was shouting. i hate being yelled at. the tears began rolling down my face and mattia's angry expression softened when he saw my face.

me: get out.

mattia: what

me: get out. GET OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

-

a/n 🧸: um ....... hi ☺️. don't be mad at me 🥺👉🏽👈🏽 but just letting y'all know. in the next chapter it doesn't get any better. 😶