Vecto: Vengeance on sale

My Vecto: Vengeance book is on sale for 99 cents, down from its retail price of $3.99! It was officially released as an ebook on Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2014, via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple, and other online retail websites. The print edition followed a few weeks later is on sale for $9 to $9.99, down from its retail price of $12.99.

It was edited by Paul Witcover, who has worked with Tor, Del Rey, Tokyopop, and DC Comics. Also, it has been described as the first original English language light novel published by an American company. It's published by Vic's Lab, LLC, a new startup company. I happen to know the owner, so I didn't have to go through tough competition, but I've learned that many famous authors got published after getting to know people in the publishing business.

I want to thank everyone for all of your support and hope it continues. Any consumer reviews on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Apple websites would be very helpful. After I finish posting the final version on Wattpad, I'm going to post book 2! I'm still working on that one.

Here's a little more info about me:

I created the character Vecto in 1996 when I was in middle school. He originally consisted of floating triangles and squares and soon got the Flummox Capacitor orb that emitted his impregnable shields and housed his memory. The character stayed the same for the most part except for upgrades in design and a darker personality for Vecto: Vengeance.

I created the character as part of a group my friends and I created called the Alpha Squad. The other characters at the time were Gyro, Phantom, and Shadow. We soon made rules that new members had to create and draw a character and write a story. Phantom and Shadow left, and our next member didn't come until a year later. His character was Crysilis, and he introduced a secondary character, Streamline.

We stayed like that until high school and used our character names as nicknames. Gyro left, and I took the initiative to find new members: Zibolt, Sirkay, Chance. Secondary characters were females, Narra, Prodigy, and Amulete, until we got a female member, Ro. Other members followed.

High school was when I really focused on writing. Until then, I wrote a dozen pages here or there of different stories. Now I actually stuck with one book. Me, Sirkay, and Chance should write a chapter a week and exchange chapters to read. We did this for years until that one book for me turned out to be four and Sirkay's book turned out to much, much longer. Chance's story could be divided into two.

I finished the book series in college and started on what now became Vecto: Vengeance. The Alpha Squad went downhill, and I only wrote off and on.

Although we've had some rocky times, the stories we created deserve to be told, so I'm releasing mine to the public. Hope you enjoy!