About this blog

Who am I? Ahem! I'm a writer who loves science fiction, anime, and superhero movies.

What do I do? I write action, science fiction stories. I'm currently working on a trilogy called VECTO. It combines my interests in sci-fi, anime, and superhero movies.

What sparked my interest in writing? It started when a genius classmate and friend of mine, Richard Seay, wrote an astounding science fiction story for a class project in middle school called Theft of the Quantum Accelerator. Along with another friend, we formed a science fiction group called the Alpha Squad. As the collaborative universe we created grew, I befriended other great budding authors who became a part of it--notably George Arthur Guinn IV and H.D. Chattin. They helped me in so many ways throughout the years become a better writer. And I am eternally grateful for their friendship.

What have I written? I wrote a four book series in high school and college called Rendezvous with the Merics. It was written by hand, and although exciting, it was poorly written. Instead of typing and revising that story, I started something new that's now titled VECTO. (Professional authors say that the experience you gain from the first book you write is like riding a bicycle with training wheels. I totally agree. Utilize what you've learned from writing your first novel and continue on to the second one. Odds are that the second book will be a far greater piece of work.) I've also written multiple short stories but realized I'm better at writing longer works.

Why am I putting this blog on Wattpad? I want to provide you (science fiction, anime, and/or superhero fans) with what you love--stories, tips, resources, and any other related information I can muster. Check in later for more posts. I blog every Wednesday and post parts of the VECTO story on Fridays. Feel free to comment on what blog topics you'd like to read.