v

OLENA SAT PATIENTLY on the floor of her hotel room bathroom, revelling in the coolness of the tile. her dress lay on her bed, lucy laying out her jewellery before opening the door, allowing cassiopeia to enter. the two women then joined their counterpart, sitting down with her. "is it time yet?" lucy inquired, biting her nails.

      "forty seconds," olena replied with a soft smile, leaning over to embrace the two. "it's been too long, cass. did you bring along little damian?"

      "of course!" she beamed. "he's very excited to meet his auntie ollie and uncle joey."

      just as olena was about to reply to such a sweet comment, her phone timer went off. the three women took a deep breath, crowding around the counter to see the results.

      meanwhile in the men's suite, joseph paced back and forth, fearing that olena would get cold feet. "mate, you need to relax, she's not going to run away," benjamin assured, turning back and forth in the swivel chair.

      "that's not what i'm pacing about," joseph reminded, turning to yet again cross the room.

      "why can't you just tell us already?" gwilym asked, exasperated. "you're going to drive me half batty doing that, i swear."

      "i can't tell you guys yet. but as soon as i get the confirmation, i will."

      gwilym and benjamin simply looked to each other, shrugging.

      approximately thirty two minutes later, joseph beside brian (whom of which gladly accepted when asked to officiate the wedding), watching as what he could describe as a real life angel walked down the aisle to him. the two began to tear up as olena walked arm in arm with her bat'ka. together, the couple mourned all of the time lost while also celebrating all the time they had ahead of them. and as she reached him, he asked, "are you?"

      in turn she nodded, whispering, "we're gonna have a baby."

•••

THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY

OUR EXCLUSIVE LOOK INTO MAZZELLO AND KRAVCHENKO'S WEDDING

OLENA KRAVCHENKO REMARRIES HUSBAND, JOSEPH

MEET THE MAZZELLOS

•••

olliemazz

liked by mrmazzello, brianmayforreal, and 2,019,293 others

olliemazz the best day to find out you're going to be parents? your wedding day.