Y/n's P.O.V--

I sigh and look at the big building in front of me..school, a real hell hole if you ask me.

I walk in and go straight to my locker, ignoring the annoying comments that are being thrown my way, i open my locker and get what i need.

After closing my locker i look around, deciding to just sit on the stairs while waiting for the bell to ring.

What else can i do? I don't have any friends, don't know why..maybe cause i'm different? Or because my mother left me? I really don't know nor do i care.

They can say anything they want, i'm not gonna reply. Ignoring is fine by me.

I hear footsteps coming my way, i roll my eyes already knowing who it is.

"Hey there loner"

Catherine aka the 'hottest girl' , and her two goons following her everywhere, just like in those typical high school movies.

The three girls are the only ones who dyed their hair white, they forbid anyone to have white hair. They are like the same same color of clothes, hair even the fake tan.

"Don't you dare ignore her!" Emily aka gossip girl says. I just roll my eyes and get back at what i was doing.

"OMG! Is she really deaf?" Mary aka Dumbass says. Cat looks at her and sighs, "No she Isn't! She's ignoring us, thats not very nice of you is it?" She says in a voice you would use to talk to a child.

Jesus these girls are ridiculous.

The bell rang and they went away, i stand up and walk to my class and sit at the window in the back.

I hear someone sitting next to me.

I just ignore the person, i have to admit that i'm pissed right now...this was MY place, no one else's.

I look at the person next to me and see its the new student. I forgot his name..i know that his name is like a girl but, i totally forgot. Meh don't care.

I'm a bit worried that he's going to get bullied too..because of how pale he is, those brown bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep, messy black hair atleast he has beautiful blue eyes.

He looks a bit uncomfterable. I wonder why?

That's when i realise that i've been staring at him, i mutter a quick sorry and look away.

"N-no..problem..." He shyly says, kinda cute. But its whatever.

"Ok, everyone! We have a new student here! Glad that he joins us, why don't you come up here and tell us a bit about yourself?." The teacher says happily, she's always so happy. So creepy.

The boy shyly stands up and makes his way to the front of the class.
The teacher puts her arm around him and smiles.

"Don't be shy, we wont judge you."

Wrong.

I can already see the others students giggling.

"I-i'm Helen Otis..and i am seventeen.." The boy says, helen huh? Special name for a boy, its cute. Its whatever.

"Isn't Helen a girls name?" Cat says while everyone excluding me, helen and the teacher laugh, Helen looks down.

They continue with their stupid remarks.

Oh hell no, i am NOT gonna watch how someone else get bullied.

"Shut up! Is that all that you can do? Pick on someone else because their different? Atleast he's not one of those assholes that's trying to be someone else. And helen Isn't a girls name, dumbass, helena is. So shut the fuck up you bunch of morons!!" I angrily state as the class just stares at me.

Shocked because i said so much.

I look at Helen and see him smile a little.

The teacher looks dumbfounded, funny.

"O-o-ok..what miss y/n said is right, bullying is wrong..ehm..H-helen what's your hobby?" She says, clearly trying to change the subject.

"Drawing..painting"

The teacher smiles and motions for Helen to sit back down wich he happily does.

He looks at me and speaks up.

"Thanks, y/n..no one ever stood up for me like you did..i appreciatie it alot.."

"No problem, trust me, they'll get what they deserve one day." I smile, getting one back.

End of chapter one, don't worry peeps, you'll meet Toby in the next chapter------Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Cya!!😘😘