((Girl in the pic above is Luna, didn't draw her. A friend of mine did so..what do you all think of her? Anyways on with the story~))

Y/n's P.O.V----

After we all got dressed we follow midget's order and walk upstairs.

Everyone except for Luna and Jake become scared because of the six hidious killers that we've never seen, except for midget and twitchy infront of us.

"Yeah shitheads, we six are going to be one of your bosses. I am Ben"

"H-hey, i-i'm T-toby." So thats the fuckers name huh?

"Jane." The girl with black hair, clearly a wig, and a mask says.

As the joker wannabe was about to introduce himself Luna cut him off.

"Jeff!" She says happilly. Jeff looks at her and takes a step closer to her, their faces not far from touching.

"You know who i am, what i'm capable of and yet you interrupt me. Why?" He says cleary not scaring her wich is pissing him off.

"Uh, because..hey!" She says and waves at him, he cocks an eyebrow and look at me since i'm standing next to her.

"Is she retarded?"

All of us say yep at the same time and Jeff nods and gets out of her face. And they continue the introductions.

"I'm Ej." A male says with a blue mask, i noticed that all the males are very tall,  well not Ben we are all taller than Ben except for Luna she is very short.

"Liu" a male who's face features look a bit like Jeff, are they related or not? He also has alot of scars.

"Now, you know us now, introduce yourselves now." Ben says and we begin.

"I'm emma"

"Y/n" i say.

"I'm Luna! Nice to meet ya!" She say looking at Jeff. So thats her crush?

"C-catherine.."

"E-emily..."

".."

Everyone looks at Jake, he's just glaring at everyone, especially Jeff.
Well, someone's jealous.

"Ey Sasuke rip off, your name?" Jeff asks, Jake just flips him off, Jeff returns it with a smile.

Emma sighs and rolls her eyes at Jake's childish behaviour, "His name is Jake." She says and gets flipped off by Jake.

Suddenly a tall man teleports in front of us, jumpscareee..

"I am Slenderman, i will tell you all what to do for these tests afterwards, you listen to your personal boss's."

We all nod and continue to listen to the tall mister.

"For now i want you to team up, i have the groups,"
I am confused, team up with a human or a monster?

"Catherine and Eyeless Jack" The tall man watches Ej pull Cat towards him making her scated shitless.

"Next group, Emily and Jeff."

Emily slowly makes her way towards Jeff, more scared of Luna than Jeff at this moment, getting glares from her.

Well Luna hates Emily..i already like her.

"Then we have Luna and Liu."

She jumps in front of Liu, startling her a bit.

She gets a sigh from SlenderMan.

"Okay..next is Emma and Jane"

Slowly making her way towards Jane.

"Then we have..Jake and Toby."

Jake groans and stands next to the ticking boy, they both seem pretty annoyed with eachother.

"And lastly, Y/n and Ben."

Ugh.

I make my way towards him and he grabs my waist, making me push him off...

"Okay, these groups are just for the first test. If you have any questions please ask."

It went silent for a moment until Emma speaks up, "Uhm..sir..how many tests are there?" She politly asks.

All heads turn to her.

"Six, if you survive them all..the first test is the hardest, you WILL kill someone dear to you."

We all get scared..

'Not my father..right?'

Slender suddenly chuckles very evil while looking at me..huh?

"Who dears?" Luna asks, whats with her english? As if reading my mind Jeff asks the same.

"Why is ya english so bad, girly?"

She looks at Jeff, "Oh well, ya see, i"m from Belguim. Normal language dutch." Jeff nods.

"And to answer your question well, follow me..you'll see."

'Why do we have to team up though?'

"Because it will not be that easy, even if you don't care about killing someone, there will be creatures that i'll summon that will hurt you. So the pasta will have your back since you all aren't experienced yet. Now ready to see your victims?"

He asks us, i really don't want to but..i have no choice.

We all follow Slender deeper into the woods until we reach a clearing, looks like a battle ground.

We see six people tied to a pole with bags on their heads.

"Take off the bags!"

The pasta's to as told and my eyes widen..

I can't do this..i'd rather die..

Tears well up in my eyes.

I just won't do it.