6/8

I asked her why the hell isn't she replying to any of my messages and asked her the delay of her arrival. She was angry at me for contacting her mother and because of me, she said that her trip was ruined.

"I was enjoying my time there and you ruined it!"

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm concerned?! You weren't answering my calls or even replying to my messages!"

"You know what, forget it."

At this point, I started having thoughts that she's cheating on me. I felt it, in my guts. But I don't want to jump into conclusions. Things went normal after her trip, but things between us were strained. She was constantly cold towards me and there weren't even small talks between us and whenever I try to make a conversation, she's always on that damn phone, smiling and grinning like an idiot.

"What are you laughing at? Did you find any meme?" I went to see what she was smiling at but she quickly hid her phone from me.

"It's none of your damn business, Charles! " she shouted and went inside her room.

I was taken aback from how she snapped at me, she usually doesn't do that unless we had a big fight. I wonder if she met someone other than me? I wanted to find out so when she was asleep, I grabbed her phone and entered the passcode that I knew but it was wrong. I wanted to scream and be angry at her, just what it is that she's hiding from me?!

One night, I dreamt of her phone passcode and I immediately jolted up on my bed. I quickly grabbed her phone and entered the passcode that was in my dream and it worked. I don't know what sorcery just happened, but it did, it worked. I quickly went to her messages and saw what I was expecting. I knew it, she was cheating on me with this "My Baby" in her messages. 

After reading their conversation, I didn't know what to feel, it's like I'm emotionless. I woke her up with a breakup and she was shocked why. I showed her her phone. She knew instantly why. She hugged me and begged me not to leave her. 

It was two in the morning after she fell asleep from crying, I quickly pulled my phone and called Saffy. She wasn't answering, I understand that it's two in the morning but I really want to vent out this heavy feeling.