2/8

2/10
Breaking up with my ex was the hardest thing to do, being cheated on for five times is an abuse. I was a mess, I went to a friend who I was friends with for five years also. Her name is Sapphire, but we call her Saffy for short. She is a friend of my ex, me and her have been so close that she knows all of my deepest secrets and I could really trust her with everything.

"Dude, you have to get your shit fixed. I ain't kidding." she said while we were drinking hard liquor on her terrace.

"All I did was to love her. What's wrong with me, Saffy? Where did I go wrong? Is there something that he has that I don't have?"

"The first time she cheated on you, you should've dumped her. You didn't because maybe you're a soft hearted person who will fight for love and not take it for granted."

"Maybe... This sucks!"

"I know right. My ex cheated on me, you know that. I asked why he did that, he said that we're always fighting. We were in a long distance relatiomship that time and things really didn't work out between the two of us."

"I think they got bored of us."

"I don't think so. If they were, then they left us a long time ago... But instead, they continue to love us for years. In my case, since it was a long distance relationship, trust was the biggest characteristic that was missing."

"And in my case?"

"In your case, commitment is the biggest characteristic that was missing."

I sighed heavily and did another shot. She suddenly laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"My ex actually likes the girl he cheated on with me. I'm more prettier than her."

"The guy she liked looked like a turd."

"FUCKING HELL HAHAHAHAHA!"

It actually felt good, roasting them.