Continue to apply that to mask your troubles

"So just continue to apply that to mask your troubles."

Keeping my gaze on the camera I apply my lipstick until I hear my phone buzzing on the counter next to me. Crinkling up my nose I check the caller ID before picking up the phone.

"Hello?" I ask hesitantly as I set my lipstick down.

"Hello yes, this is Arabella correct?" The voice on the other end asks.

Oh my god, this was it, this was the call I was waiting for.

"Yup, this is her!" I smile brightly even though the person couldn't see me.

"You've been accepted, as you know, the tour starts in a month and the first day will be in New York."

Holding in my squeals and shouts I nod my head furiously before speaking calmly into the phone. "Alright, thank you so much."

"We've got your flight and room payed for, you do know the others going, correct?"

"Um, no, I don't." After hearing that my heart started pounding.

I had been accepted into Magcon, the Magcon, but I had no idea who was going to be joining me.

"Well Mahogany is going to be joining, you two will be on the same flight."
Letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding I smile slightly.

Mahogany and I had been friends ever since I started on Vine, so knowing she was going to be there helped to soothe my nerves.

"Oh great, okay. Anything else I need to know?" I ask after a moment.

"I do believe that that is it, thank you miss Days."

"No, thank you."

After hanging up the phone I stand up and gently nudge my chair to the side before sticking my hands up in the air and squealing before spinning around in circles.

After gathering myself I pick up my phone to send a quick text to Mahogany.

Me: MAHOGRANNY I CANT RN. THE PLANE LEAVES IN THREE WEEKS.

After typing I set my phone down then glance around my room, I needed to pack.

Wait.

Cursing under my breath I quickly stop the video and turn off my camera. Well, I'm definitely going to post that later.
Grabbing my phone I place it in my pocket before running down the stairs and yelling loudly "Momma I made it!"

Once I reach the bottom of the stairs I tiptoe into my moms room to grab a few suitcases and lug them back up to pack.

****Three weeks later****
Giving my mom one last kiss on the cheek I release her from my embrace before slinging my bag over my shoulder and taking Mahogany's hand. I knew I wouldn't be away long but it would be hard being gone from my mom for so long.

"So Bella, I found out that Nash, Cameron, the Jack's, Aaron, Taylor, Carter, Matt and Shawn will being meeting us." Listening to Mahogany speak I close my eyes tightly as we take our seats.

"So we're the only girls?" I ask halfheartedly as I already knew the answer.

"But hey at least we have each other!" She says enthusiastically, her smile bright.

Slumping down in my seat I twirl a strand of my long blonde hair around my finger tips as I glance at my reflection in my phone.

My features where soft, my blue eyes where wide, my lips full and my hair reached to about mid-rib.

I've always been told I'm too sweet for my own good, my looks just adding on to that. I was a bit naïve I suppose you could say, I fell for anything and everything.