Wellllllllllllllllll yea

*bakugou's POV*

Wait he loves me ........ how can he love someone like me, such a broken thing. I'm broken beyond fixing "I......I like you to" I feel my face flush red.we sit there in awkward silence, lunch is ending soon. "Well we should probably get back" Kirishima says " yea we should" I sit up silently and start to walk of, I feel a tug on my sleeve. "Wait" Kiri starts "will you like to go out some time" he says. I turn around but I don't look him in the eyes "yea sure" I give him a hug. We both are about to go to the lunch hall when the bell goes, we walk back to class.

* sero's POV* 

I know something up he never changes in front of us he all ways where long sleeves and pant and I only se him eat very little. Like once I saw him were a tracksuit in the hottest day of the year. (After school) I see Kirishima and Bakugou walk together. ( the next day) we were in class we had a substitute (I use BIG words :D) . I woman walks in "I'm sorry but Bakugou Katsuki's mother has come to pick him up." She says calmly. Bakugo's face drops he panics, the next thing I know he is having a panic attack. Kirishima voice buts in "umm miss Bakugou lives with me he moved away from his mother a while ago". Some thing isn't right, I see a tear drip from baku's eyes he quickly wipes it away. "Tell her I will not go with her" the ash blond boy says. The lady walks out, we all act like nothing happened. But I can't shake the thought that something bad was about to happen, I also can't stop thinking about Bakugou he isn't all right. About 10 minuets later a blonde angry woman marches in, Bakugou freaked out he instantly rushes behind Kirishima. He was shaking like mad he looked like he had seen a ghost, he was petrified of the woman. "Bakugou Katsuki lets go home now" she says with a smile that was clearly fake. "N-no I.... i wo-won't go back with you you" he says . Her smile fades she walks towards him, Kirishima wedges him self between them. Dose he know what's going on, I look around the only other person who look's like they know what's going on is Todoroki. Todo stands and looks he is about to murder some one but Midoryia grads his sleeve. He sits back down "Bakugou Katsuki come now or else" the woman says "no I will not let you take him" Kirishima says. She looks even more pissed if possible, she shoves Kiri out the way and drags the shacking Bakugou away by his wrist.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long btw I am weighting a new book a black butler one shot book!