I do not know what is going on anymore lol

( before we start purple trash , uraraka , todoroki and tsu are going to bully bakugou )

*bakugou POV*

After all might and Izawa left , I went to bed I couldn't be bothered to do anything I'm to tired..... what's the point anyway, we're all just going to die in the end. I lie in my new bed and go on my phone bet I couldn't go to sleep even if I wanted to I can never fall asleep anymore. I'm  scrolling through TikTok , then I see a video it was an TikTok have never seen before they were called rocky red. They are  live streaming , so I clicked on it. You know to see if they were any good.(i don't know what I am talking about even if I have TikTok) The person in the livestream has a mask on that covers the bottom half of his face, he has red hair that is down. He also has crimson eyes that shined , he was very familiar I swear I have seen him before. Oh well, I'll ask kirishima about it later see if he recognizes him as well.  "well my day has been crazy today, guys" the mysterious red head spoke. "I went to hang out with my best bro's and them my friend moved in with me it was crazy. Any way how has your day been" he finally stoped talking. I decided to type in the comments because I had nothing better to do.

Lord explosion murder: hi weird rock dude you have had a similar day to me.              

I instantly see the rocky red freeze up "oh, hi lord explosion murder." Ok now this dude is just suspicious.

Lord explosion murder: what up with you HUH.

I leave the live stream I don't  want more bullshit. I decide to get some thing to eat. I walk into the kitchen, when I am I catch a glimpse of Kiri, he has his hair down but he is facing away from me.I decide to make some toast. When I walk back in I see kiri he is just sitting there facing me "hey Kiri" I ask "have you ever heard this person called rocky red" he looks at me , and I just stare at him waiting for a reply. "Hmmmmmmm, no"he says even tho he looks so nervous "why do you ask" I reply with a quick "no reason" and sit down next to him.

(Two weeks later)

(Kirishima's POV)

I knock on to bakugou's bed room door, to help him pack. For the dorms, Bakugou opens the door. He looks tired "hey Bakugo do ya need help packing" I ask and smile at him widely " um ya sure" he replies with, we both grab a box I start packing his wardrobe he packed everything else. He has a weird box in his wardrobe. I hear a clank init like metal, I was about to open it before it was snatched of me. I look to see who the person is "don't touch or look inside this box ok"bakugou's voice rings behind me. I agree quickly, not wanting to piss him off. We Finished packing , so we got Our uniforms on and went to school. It was Monday after all.

(Bakugo's POV)

I am walking with kirishima to form, but honestly I'm terrified I hate class. I'm all ways scared to go, they all ways find different ways to hurt  me. That could be emotionally or physically, like throwing stuff at me or name calling. (Btw this is just from experience so yea this might not be how everyone feels after something like this.) kiri opens the door with a small bang, I jump out of my skin, every one looks at us "good morning guys"kiri says happily "kiriiiiiiii!!!!!!" Mina says whilst hugging him, the rest of the 'bakusquad' says hi to kiri and me. I sat down and waited for Izawa to come, then I felt an object hit my left shoulder I turn around and I see a paper ball. I look to see who the culprit is and I see uraraka and todoroki, laughing and looking at me. I instantly knew it was them. Then Izawa walked in, told us about the dorms and how we were going to have roommates. At this point I was wanting to die or at least cut so badly, I raised my hand and asked mr Izawa if I could go to the bathroom.he agreed so I walked out.