08: Scramble Vs PS4

Picture of Alexander Winston :-D

Chapter 8 - Scramble Vs PS4

Oliver

I laid lazily in bed watching anime the entire morning, it was Sunday and I really wasn't a church person even though my mum would love me to be. I always followed her to church on Sundays cutting my sleep short on these days but not anymore, I would go, maybe once a month, it's not mandatory for a university student to attend service every Sunday. I'm very certain that it's not.

I had lots of chocolates for breakfast, why? because I could, I also had so much chocolates the ones Khalid bought. I couldn't resist them, they just sat in my fridge giving me puppy dog eyes, you know I had to. I had eggs and bacon for lunch after which I emptied a medium sized box of orange juice into my stomach.

What I was supposed to be watching on my laptop continued playing in the background as I wasn't paying attention to it anymore, I was on my phone instead. Jess made a bunch of videos which she sent to me, a bunch should mean like ten or twelve but she sent a total of twenty-five videos of her gibbering.

They did make me laugh multiple times, Jessica was my own personal clown and I was her muse. It also worked the other way around sometimes, we helped, inspired and encouraged each other. She had crazy make up on and talked about how wannabe slay queens start acting once they get into the university.

"I'm going to snatch that ugly wig, bitch!".

That cracked me up so good, she said it with such intensity that made it seem like she was directly affected by them.

I got a new text message from Khalid, we'd exchanged numbers yesternight at the terrace downstairs when I went to the back to dispose the little dirt I had accumulated during the week, I saw him on my way up. Despite how chilly it was he wore just shorts but had a sweater over it, we engaged in a little chat and exchanged numbers in the elevator on our way back up to our floor.

Khalid
Come to B21 ASAP there's such an emergency.

He sent with a bunch of exclamation mark emojis.

I knew there was no sort of emergency but I replied anyway, giggling at his feigned distress.

Me

Stay calm, do not panic, I'll be right there's with you but first state your emergency.

I replied, grinning at my response.

It didn't take long before his reply came in.

Khalid
My friend is presently choking, he's already turned purple, which is his normal complexion it was a little difficult to tell.