Author's Note

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has read and enjoyed this series; your support and feedback has meant so much to me! Despite some issues along the way, this has been so much fun to work on. And a special shout-out to xxJoanneLovers and hd1606 for helping to write a few of the chapters: I couldn't have done it without you!

In terms of future stories, I have a few in the pipeline. First of all, I'm planning to do a series of my own Joe and Dianne one-shots. It's obviously not the most original idea – since there are so many already – but they'll include anything from 'song-fics' to little drabbles. So, please feel free to request any ideas you'd like, and I'll try my best to produce something for you! The first chapter will be published soon, so keep an eye out for it!

I'm also going to be publishing my own story of how Joe and Dianne got together during Strictly, but based around their reaction videos. I've wanted to write my own interpretation of their love story for a while now – and I've read so many good ones – but I needed to put a different spin on it. So, I'm looking forward to seeing what you all think of it!

That's all for now, but if anyone has any ideas for stories, I'd be happy to have a chat and take it all on board!

Take care xx