The Twisted Beginning

Warnings: I do not own or claim to own the original content to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", the comics or any of the original characters from the "Buffyverse" all rights belong to Joss Whedon.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F

Tristan Summers wasn't always the twisted long raven-haired man that Faith and Willow had come to know in fact when he went under the name of Tristan Black, he lived a very different life indeed and a very different hairstyle to match that life

Tristan Black was the ideal student back in his day sporting a short bleach blonde hair style and eagerness to be the best of the best of everything that he put his hands to and had quite the opposite crowd to what he would later have when becoming Tristan Summers.

Tristan lived at home with his adoptive parents Mr and Mrs Black in a small American town called Riverborn located just hours away from the city his older self would later call home. Tristan had no idea when growing up he was adopted and until his teenage years had the picture-perfect life.

His best friend Mandi Jenkins was a brunette beauty with a short bob hairstyle who was equally as overachieving as her friend except instead of school studies she was obsessed with some very different learning books that of witchcraft.

His secret high school sweetheart Lucas Brown was tall, dark, handsome and incredibly sweet and in love with Tristan.

Tristan Black had the best parents, the best parent, the best boyfriend and the best life until he turned 18 and everything changed for ever as this one short bleach blonde innocent beauty became the twisted Tristan Summers.

Tristan got up early that morning and walked to Riverborn High School with his best friend Mandi like he did every school morning as the two friends traded secrets of their own as well as others.

"I'm telling Tristan Black you are going out of your way to be this school's claim to academic fame you're like a total nerd's dream overload." Mandi told him as they walked into the corridors of their high school. "Luckily for me I love the fact that my best friend is a complete and utter nerd and I'm here to stop you becoming a total bore."

"You're clearly buttering me up for something the question is what?" Tristan laughed.

"Come out tonight and hit up this party with me please." She asked him. "Blow off you family games night thing for just one time and come and have some actual fun with me I promise the only games you will be playing are those of the drinking and maybe even stripping variety."

"Mandi Jenkins, you have met my parents there is no freaking way they would let me go to a party and besides I love family games night." Tristan explained to her. "You enjoy them too god knows you've been to enough of them."

"I'm not saying I'm not a fan of games night or your parents you know I love them both but we deserved to behave like stupid teenagers every one in a while besides I have it on good word that Lucas Brown is in attendance." Mandi replied while trying to persuade her best friend to misbehave with her.