Our City (Volume 3)

Warnings: I do not own or claim to own the original content to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", the comics or any of the original characters from the "Buffyverse" all rights belong to Joss Whedon.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture, M/M, F/M, F/F.

Drusilla and Darla found themselves walking down a dark alleyway in Los Angeles laughing sinisterly amongst themselves when they suddenly came across a baby boy wrapped in a jacket, Willow's jacket to be precious and the baby in question was none ...

Drusilla and Darla found themselves walking down a dark alleyway in Los Angeles laughing sinisterly amongst themselves when they suddenly came across a baby boy wrapped in a jacket, Willow's jacket to be precious and the baby in question was none other than a much younger Tristan, Buffy's biological son.

"And here was me thinking about having a little something to eat." Darla said to Drusilla while ascending her vampire face.

"No mummy this child is far too precious to be wasted as a snack." Drusilla told her off before lifting the quiet baby child before showing the boy her vamp face which amused him as he smiled at her much to Drusilla's delight.

"Drusilla the last thing we need right now is for you start getting sentimental about killing babies." Darla snapped at Drusilla who began rocking the baby back and forth.

"I see a great darkness set to descend within this child a bitterness that will only ripen with age and an incredible amount of chaos he'll inflict on this world." Drusilla replied joyfully while dancing with the baby boy in her arms.

"Drusilla, I don't have time for these games ever since Angelus set us alight last week you've been acting even more like you than normal." Darla moaned as her face returned to its normal state.

"Mummy don't be mad this baby will be the answers to all your prayers one day," Drusilla revealed to her while continuing to keep her eyes on the baby with pure adoration. "This little child will be the cause of Buffy's downfall once and for all finally the preppy little cheerleader will get what's coming to her."

"You get all that from holding a child?" Darla asked her. "How can you be so sure?"

"I see a future where this child is fully grown a future where he will inflict immense pain onto others especially little miss Buffy, and I will have great joy in seeing it unfold." Drusilla promised her vampire grandmother/granddaughter.

"Hm, I still say we eat the little rat just in case what your saying is just another of your episodes." Darla replied. "Besides I'm really hungry."

"Buffy sunk her pretty little manicured nails into my father Angelus taking him away from you and then she came for my darling Spike," Drusilla moaned as her face returned to normal while she continued to cuddle into the child. "It's no fair that she still lives but if we spare this baby she won't be living for much longer."

"So, you're seriously telling me that if we spare this little rodent than we ourselves will be having a hand in that perky bitch's demise?" Darla asked her interest in the child being more than just a snack rising. "Well I'm not bloody raising the thing vampires were not made to be mothers and quite frankly I can't think of a ghastlier task."