N I N E

I moved around , snuggling closer to Oli. To which he responded to by pulling me closer to him . My lips curved into a small smile while still having my eyes closed . I was so tired , we watched the movie , but it was mainly us cuddling.  It was scary how I felt so attached to him in just 5 days .

I felt safe and warm when I was around him. Just seeing him made me get all bubbly inside . The kiss we shared still makes me weak to my knees.  Oli seemed to be coping just fine , as if nothing happened . However he did get a bit more touchy after I hinted I was open to his touch by my actions .

I accepted his touch, his warmth,  and I think by now he knows the effect he holds against me . He wasn't annoyingly touchy or touched me in a perverted way . Which I appreciated  , a lot . He would play with my fingers slowly savoring the contact.  Make random patterns on my face while cuddling.  He would also play with my hair and my brush it with his sleek fingers .

Through our  cuddling sessions I took my time to just take a good look at him . Just studying him closely and appreciating his sketch-able face . Noticing the tiniest details from his ear piercing and earrings to his small petite scar near his eyebrows .

" Do we need to wake up now ? " I asked in a sleepy voice , it was already morning . He rested his chin on top of my head , I was so puny next to him.
" no , sleep ."

I was still closing my eyes appreciating the warmth and the coziness of his bed . We were going to college together today, to which I looked forward for . I felt his lips linger on my head for a couple seconds before he started leaving the bed .  I frowned mentally confused, too tired to say anything I just continued sleeping.

" May " he prodded me on my checks waking me up . I was a light sleeper .
" I'm up " I got up out of bed . I removed my hair away from my face as I smiled to Oliver standing in front of me .

" I prepared breakfast "  he suddenly said making me slightly surprised,  he wasn't a breakfast person until I introduced him to breakfast.  Now he made breakfast for both of us , that was great to see . 

" I'll use the bathroom,  don't wait for me. " I ran to the bathroom , I was looking forward to see what he made. I was done quickly in a couple minutes  , new record. 

He was waiting for me , " I'll totally critic your food now " I sat on the  chair next to him . There were two plates in front of us , each containing bacon , scrambled eggs , toast, and beans . The plates looked pretty appetizing and I couldn't wait to dig in . I took my first bite , it was pretty good . He didnt have a bite yet he was just watching . 

" you know this is really good considering you don't cook " I commented earning a small smile from . " thank you " I thanked him and started eating . He nodded saying "you're welcome "

●●●●●●

I went to my appartment got changed quickly and packed what I'll need for the first day . Oliver and I met on the street as we went to university together.

" this is your faculty " he pointed towards a huge building explaining a bit so I don't get lost on my first day . It was huge and I had gotten lost couple times before when I was having my entrance exam and doing the papers .

" okay " I breathed in awe it was too much to take in . " I can only help you outside campus,  you'll have to find your way inside "  his eyes were reassuring  and calm making me take a deep breathe in to calm my nerves .

" okay " I gave him a grin . " you have a class?" I asked out of curiosity,  I was pretty clueless.  He nodded " good luck " I thanked him and we parted ways. I needed to find my hall .

I finally reached the hall students were already in and even more were getting in . I took my seat and waited for the professor.  A girl with long dark curly hair sat beside me . She gave me a wide smile as she sat. She looked fun and bubbly. She turned to me " um can I borrow a pen  ? I just realized I forgot my pencil case at home.  " she scratched her head. 

" of course " I replied giving her a spare pen . She thanked me with a sweet kind smile.  " I'm Grace by the way , and you are ... ? " she trailed waiting for an answer.  " Audrey May,  I prefer using my middle name tho " I smiled awkwardly.

" your name is so pretty May" she commented complimenting  my name. " likewise" I complimented back.  "I saw you out with Oliver " she suddenly mentioned Oliver grabbing my attention. 

" you know him ?" I raised an eyebrow . "Of course silly! , he's the top student in law , plus he's super hot " she exclaimed as if I had to know those facts. I frowned confused . " oh " was all that came out .

She laughed suddenly " don't worry I'm not going to steal him , I have my man" she nudged me lightly jokingly. She was sure active and talkative but i didn't mind . I liked her . " I didnt even say anything " I defended myself crossing my arms.

" well your face gave it away" she winked giggling. She was enjoying teasing me . " this isn't your first year is it ?"  I questioned,  she knew a lot for a first day student like me .

"Ooh good observation.  Yes, I'm repeating the class . "  I nodded  understanding not wanting to ask further questions and poke my nose into someone else's business.

" so what are you to Oliver  exactly? How do you know him " grace interrogated . What was I to Oliver? I repeated the question to myself. 

" he's my neighbor " I explained . Her mouth formed an 'O'shape while nodding. " that's interesting and exciting , must be cool " I nodded absent mindedly.  One question floating  around my head. 

Oliver and I... what were we ? We shared a kiss , slept together , so were does that leave us ?