Chapter 2 - Voices

"Welcome to wonderland." He says to me his piercing blue eyes penetrating the boundaries around my heart. 'Wonder Land?' I think to myself. I sunk nervously into the corner of the dark, cold, damp, rocky wall of the tunnel. My body started to shiver, I started to see things, dark shadowy figures crawling around in my vision. All the sudden i heard whispering i looked up to the white haired boy but his lips weren't moving he was just looking at me with a worried expression. The whispering got louder then more voices added, soon there was many voices shouting at me.

"You don't belong here anymore!"

"welcome Back Trinity."

"Were have you been?!"

"Finally you're back!"

"You should go back to were you disappeared to. We don't need you here, Go Away!"

"Trinity you left me!"

voices bombarded me as i curled painfully into the fetal position holding my knees tightly to my chest. My body burned with pain, as my broken bones squished together. But the pain pounding through my head, and ears was even worse. I would calculate this pain as falling off of a 10 story building X10. I calmed down slightly as the voices went away, i looked up to the guy with the white hair. He is still standing there, a look of confusion, and worry clearly written upon his face. I finally got my heart rate slightly back to normal before one last voice suddenly popped out of no were 10 times louder than the rest.

"I HATE YOU! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE!" The voice screamed violently. Fell back down to my feetal position Letting out a blood curdling scream. As pain errupted through my shattered body. The white hair boy jumped back fearfully, covering his ears. Then jumped towards me as the world went black.

--------------------------------

A/N

Hey yall; Soooo whatchya think? Please leave me suggestions and helpful criticism but please don't hate. Also! The photo on the side is the other cover that was made and the other cover that was in the last chapter was sent to me by aliceinwritingland. So please vote and let me know which one you like best the one that is the actual cover photo being one the one in the last chapter being 2 and the photo in this chapter being three please comment a number and i will use the cover that gets the most votes. Thanks; also what should the guy with the white hair's name be? I will take suggestions in the comment section. Please comment, and vote.

<3 Nicole.