A death in Wonder Land

Living... That's debatable.

Sanity...is almost more so.

The white rabbit looks over to me. Pure insanity paints his features. Then i find myself asking, what is insanity?

Maybe he is actually the sane one.

This thought echoes around my brain as he pulls his pocket watch out of his silk laced pocket as if to check the time. But instead places it to his mouth, and whispers, "We shall become one." before taking a large bite, glass shattering, blood splurging from his mouth.

Another bite, another second closer to death. The pocket watch went down his throat, cutting its way down, blood flows out of the newly formed cuts, and seeps into his previously pure white fur tainting it crimson red.

The seemingly lifeless body was still full of motion as it shook with each word.

"Tick...Tick" the rabbit says, seeming to be one with the watch. With each word comes a twitch, a spasm, a second of the last moment of life.

"Tick...Tick...Tock." The last noise, the last second.

His body doesn't fall, doesn't do anything but stand there, lifelessly. The tock of the clock was his last motion.

A/NHey everyone! This is not only the death of the rabbit, it is the death of this story. While attempting to edit, and re-write this story i came about the reatlization that this story was not well written and is not going anywhere. I decided to stop it here, and make a horror fantasy story more like this chapter, on it instead. I am not sure if i am going to post it on here but i might.

But yeaht this story is dead. I will not be continuing it.

~Natasha~