Chapter 3: Start of a new love

On an early morning Sakura Haruno was asleep in her bed. Her new boyfriend Hidan was outside training with his sythe to sharpen up his fighting tactics. "Phew! What a workout got up at 5am for this" Hidan whipes sweat off of his forehead and takes a sip from his water bottle. "I should probably get breakfast started for Sakura, my cherry blossom deserves it". Hidan packs grabs his bottle and stythe and walks inside and starts making breakfast for himself and sakura.

-30 mintutes later-

Sakura stirs in her sleep to the smell of egg and what smelled to be fried rice. She yawns gently gets up from the bed putting on her slippers and walks downstairs. Hidan was downstairs whistling as he was stirring some nice hot fried rice in a pan. Sakura smiles and walks over to gently wrap her arms around hidans waist leaning her cheek on his back.

"Good morning my silver haird prince" "Good morning cherry blossom, breakfast is almost ready what kind of tea do you want?" Sakura gently let's go of hidan and sits at the table. "Hmmm, Green is fine. You seem to have been up for a while how come?" Hidan turns off the eye that had the rice on it and puts on the kettle for the water for their tea "I was up training early this morning I need to make sure my skills are still sharp as ever. Besides I need to prove to Lady Tsunade I'm past Chunin level" Sakura let's out a soft giggle "The exam isnt for another 2 days hidan, you'll blow the competition and be reinstated as a full fledge ninja easily" Hidan smiles and says "Thank you for having so much confidence in me my cherry blossom." The kettle whistles as hidan turns to turn off the stove sakura smiles with a blush on her face.

-After breakfast-

Sakura stood over the sink cleaning the pots and pans and then she feels a pair of big hands on her waist and a chin on her head "I'm getting lonely honey, I wanna cuddle with you" Hidan says as he gently pouts "how much longer will you be" Hidan takes his chin off her head and looks down at sakura with the most adorable pout eve. Sakura gently puts down the sponge and puts her hand on his cheek as he instantly leans against it. "Not much longer my silly, once I'm done you'll have my full undivided attention" She leans up and gives him a long, soft, yet passionate kiss. After a few seconds they both pull away and hidan smiles saying "Ok, I'll be waiting on the couch waiting for you" he walks out and Sakura turns back to finish the dishes. As Sakura finishes the dishes up she begins to think 'Hidan, the man who wanted to kill naruto, killed Asuma Sensei is this kind and sweet hearted. I must be the luckiest girl alive, or the stupidest. I'll ask him about why he did it later'.

Once Sakura is finished she walks to the living room to see Hidan reading, he stops what he's doing and smiles at her "Hey love, ready for some cuddles?" Sakura sits down beside him and lays her head on his shoulder "Yes love, but I also wanted to talk if that's ok." Hidan noticeable tenses "Y-yea sure" Sakura notices and gently hugs him "Its nothing bad, I just wanna know why you became a worshiper of jashin, why you left your village, and what cause you to join the akatsuki". Hidan shakes a bit "Well, it's a hard topic for me to talk about do you mind if we lay down. I'd feel comfortable and safer if I was holding you" Sakura nods and sits up so Hidan can lay down. Once hes laying down Sakura gets on top of him and lays her head on his chest listening to his heart beat waiting patiently for him to tell his story.

After a few moments Hidan begins his tale "Well, when I was a kid nobody liked me. I have silver hair, basically magenta eyes, and I had no parents."

-Flashback: Hidan's childhood-
Hidan was running, running as fast as his six year old legs could go. Hidan was running from a group of kids who were going to beat him up
"Wheres that silver haired freak?" One kid says

"Yea! Hes so ugly no wonder why he doesnt have a family. His mom and dad probably died from his ugliness." Another kid said

Hidan was scared hiding behind a bush whimpering and covering his head "I-its not true, my mommy and daddy were killed in a fire". Little six year old Hidan whispered, he sees two feet at the bush and the group of kids. "Found you.." The leader of the group says, they all lunge and hidan and start to beat him up, pour various items on his head. Items like, trash, milk, juice, soda all went on his head. "Aww what's wrong is your hair messed up?? Good! Your hair is silver what are you 80 years old you freak" One kid says and kicks Hidan in the chest. After about 15 mintues of torturing Hidan they all walk away

-Flashback ends: Hidans childhood-

"I had nobody Sakura, no parents, no sensei, no friends. I was picked on for my eyes and hair color every day and it hurt... Then when I turn sixteen everything changed."

-Flashback: Hidan Joins Jashin supporters-
Hidan was wandering the forest after yet again getting beaten up by a group of people. He hears a chuckle from the trees "Who's there?" He says as he stops and looks around.

A man who looked like he was six feet tall appeared in front of Hidan. He had an eye patch, spikey blue hair, and red eyes. "Do not be afraid young one, my name is Mezuki. I have been keeping an eye on you for years hidan. K saw the pain, suffering, anguish you endured. How would you like to be apart of a family, a group, and religion." He smiles a crazy grin. Hidan looks at the man "yes, yes I want all of that" Mezuki says "Good my boy, come follow me and I will teach you the way of Jashin" he puts his arm around hidan and leads him deeper into the forest.

-Flashback Ends-

Hidan had tears threatening to fall "After that, I felt happy I had a 'family' and 'friends'. I felt wanted, they performed a ritual on me and its how I became immortal. They gave me a weapon, I went to go and kill the ones who torted me all those years ago... From age six to sixteen the same people and new people harrassed me and I felt bad about it! I didn't want to kill them! I just wanted them to leave me alone, the jashin followers forced me to. They told me if I didn't they would sacrifice me to jashin. I didn't want to kill the man Asuma, I didn't I had the whole 'Sacrifice to jashin' mantra still in my head... I regret it I'm so sorry!"

Overwhelmed with emotion Hidan starts to break dow crying. Sakura sits herself and Hidan up, she then grabs his head and puts it against his chest as he continues to cry. He sobs loudly letting out all the pain, anger, sorrow, regret, and relief take over. Sakura says nothing but just runs her small nimble fingers through his hair as he sobs. Hidan grips onto her shirt "please don't leave me, I dont wanna lose you too, you mean everything to me, I really really like you. I want to be with you for a long time sakura" Sakura gently kisses his head "I'm not going anywhere my love, just let it out I'm here" She says and Hidan does just that. He continues to cry

-Night time-

After many hours of crying Hidan was now laying in bed on top of sakura his head on her chest, gripping her night gown in his sleep, gently snoring. Sakura was running her fingers through his hair and kissing his head "I forgive you Hidan, and you can tell others. Show them through your actions, prove to them you mean it. Your a good person Hidan, your ok now I won't let you slip back. Rest well my silver haird warrior" Sakura whispers and she holds him as she turns off the lamp letting sleep take over.

Chapter 3 done boom! Happy New Year to everyone! I'll be updating a lot more frequently now that I have my account back. I also have my other account with 2 current stories in the works. Give PlueHitsuguya192 a follow and check out my two stories entitled 'Aspergers Syndrome: Sadara's  Life' and 'School days' a read!

Yes I made Hidans backstory a year jerker. And its fanfiction who cares lol! Chapter 4 will go into hidans experience in the akatsuki. This chapter was really focusing on the chemistry and love between the two.

I really hope this extra long chapter (just for you guys)! I'm glad to be back Happy New Year until next time!

Bye-Bye

-Jashin