Hidan's true love chapter 2

The next morning hidan woke up with a cute sight he saw his cherry blossom snuggling into the blankets. he gently stroked her face while she slept then she started to wake up sakua said "good morning hidan" hidan resonded "good morning my cherry blosssom" sakura got up and streched and snuggled into hidan's chest saying "do you want me to make breakfast ?" he said "no i will cook for you my love" hidan said kissing her nose softly. hidan got up and went to the kitchtin to make breakfast a couple minutes later sakura got out of bed and went to take a quick shower five minutes later sakura came out of the shower, and put on black pants like kakshi's and a red shirt and went down stairs. when sakura got to the kitchtion to see hidan laying out eggs, pancakes, fruit, and orange juice. hidan said "hope you like it" sakura sat down and took a bite and said "this is amazing!" after breakfast while sakura was cleaning she flet to big hands that fit snuggly on her hipd and a head on her sholder sakura turned and saw hidan standing there swaying back and forth with sakura asking "what are you doing" sakura said " "finshing doing the dishes" hidan sighed saying "come on im bored and i want to spend alot of time with my cherry blosom" sakura blushed at all the attention hidan was giving her normally when she was dating sasuke her barly want to be around her . sakura said "ok hold on i almost finshed hidan" hidan pouted sakura giggled at the way hidan pouted, sakura made note after she finshed cleaning the kitchtin she would give hidan alot of kisses. five minutes later sakura was finshed and was hugging hidan from behind and hidangrinned evilly and started to tickle sakura and sakura saying "hidan stop that tickles!" hidan smirked saying "not until you aplogize for taking forever for doing the kitchin" " ok hidan im sorry for making you wait!" hidan grinned and stopped then kissed her cheek softly as sakura regained her breath. then kissed hidan passionalty. later that night hidan and sakura were laying in the bed together snuggling together in the bed until hidan said "let us go to sleep" sakura said "ok i love you" he said "love you too my cherry blosssom". and slet threw th night in eachothers arms but in the trees with sharingan eyes waching them sighed and left.