dos

things were surprisingly the same after that. the biggest difference was the level of charged anticipation around being alone together.

when jonah would say, "corbs, sorry, can't make it after school today, i've got a sing lesson."

corbyn would shrug and smile and that would be it, because it was silly to get hung up around whether or not your bro had time to hang with you.

but often, he'd text him after dinner and say something like my mom made carrot cake and there's a piece with your name on it, and jonah would promise to be safe on his bike and ride as fast as he could across town for carrot cake and a hand job.

which, really, for jonah was the best combination.

it helped once he figured out that the blonde boy was completely not interested in being embarrassed about what jonah liked, or about what he himself liked, because the name of the game was getting each other off, with no strings.

corbyn watched jonah thoughtfully, not in a creepy way, but he noticed things that the brunet boy did, and he brought them up when they were alone. the way he did this, it was easy to feel grateful instead of wigging out.

like the time that corbyn tapped jonah's spanish textbook with his pencil when they were studying at the blonde's house and said, "i know why kissing is hot."

"why?" asked jonah curious.

"it's because it's about skin touching skin, you know? more nerve endings, people totally get off on that." corbyn set his pencil down. "just come here."

jonah sat up, reassuring himself that the door was indeed locked, and moved to sit on the edge of the bed next to him. when corbyn pulled his t-shirt off, the brunet boy tried not to feel awkward. knowing that orgasms were probably imminent was enough to turn him on, but being turned on while looking at his friend's bare chest felt a little less like bros helping bros and a little more like...

"this is kind of gay," he said, making a grimace.

corbyn didn't laugh, which jonah had trusted he wouldn't, but he didn't put his shirt back on either.

"no, it's an experiment. you need skin for this." he gestured at jonah, waiting until the brunet reluctantly followed his moves.

"okay. so skin, right?" he reached out, and jonah automatically put his arms around the blonde boy, closing his eyes, and relaxed as he felt corbyn exhale.

this made jonah to get chills.

it did feel nice, but jonah didn't quite get it until corbyn added, "it's like kissing, but intensified."

"holy shit," jonah whimpered, clutching him convulsively. now he could feel it. he couldn't unfeel it, the drag of corbyn's skin against his, the silky smooth and the rough and everything in between.

it wasn't corbyn's hands he wanted to feel against him, it was his whole freaking body, and definitely his lips were part of that.

when he kissed him hard, corbyn was right there with him, falling into his mouth and tucking a hand into his crotch to give him something to press against.

"do you like it?" the blonde was grinning, not in a teasing way, but completely earnest, excited to have found something that made jonah respond that way.

"yes, i need more. more skin." jonah insisted, and it wasn't too gay to take off our jeans and socks and, fuck it, our boxers too, because those things were just in the our way.

jonah took the initiative to move their books and papers off the bed, and he kind of loved the way corbyn's green eyes lit up as they reconnected.

being naked wrestling, that was something jonah could deal with, especially watching corbyn completely lose it when the brunet boy flipped him and held him down, jerking him with those long, slow strokes that he knew corbyn preferred.

he didn't even flinch at the blonde boy's fingers on his nipples, pinching hard just before he came.

it was the kissing afterwards that got to him. "i'm not into that," jonah said, shaking his head when corbyn tried to hold him.

"is it about getting off, or feeling good?" corbyn challenged. "because i think we're about more than the nerve endings in our dicks. skin feels good after you come, too."

jonah thought about this as he rested next to corbyn on the bed. he skated fingers across his chest, feeling it on his palms, the inside of his wrist, and watched the blonde shiver.

lips all over, he thought, and shifted one leg over corbyn's thigh.

that definitely made a response in the young boy's body.

it was different, without the drive to get off, but it was right, it did feel good. very good.

===
word count: 837

it's sad because jonah still be with tate. tate doesn't deserve this.

𝙛 𝙧 𝙞 𝙚 𝙣 𝙙 𝙨              𝙬 𝙞 𝙩 𝙝            𝙗 𝙚 𝙣 𝙚 𝙛 𝙞 𝙩 𝙨