primer acto

neither jonah nor corbyn could remember if it was zach or christina who told them that bros should help bros. jonah believed that that type of phrase could just being said by zach but corbyn defended that it was christina the one who said that.

but someone said it and jonah needed it to remind it to his best friend, corbyn. because he needed his help.

"tina's cool, i guess," he said, leaning against the wall by corbyn's locker, feeling nervous. "but that seems like something kind of personal to talk to a girl about. if it's supposed to be bros help bros, there isn't a girl involved, is there?"

"but she's amazing so she said it because she understand bros helping bros. she's like a bro sometimes, you know what i mean?" corbyn answered. "but i don't think zach would be down with her helping him like that. he's pretty capital-g gay."

jonah nodded. "but..." this is getting complicated, though the brunet boy. "it doesn't have to be about being gay. right? it's about helping. you know, like, when there aren't any girls around."

jonah was having serious problems with his girlfriend, tate. he likes he, a lot. she was awesome in so many ways, but they were in diferentes places in their relationship. she wasn't ready and jonah didn't want to hurt her but it was getting harder and harder for him.

literally. harder.

but jerking off alone every night was definitely getting old. he thought from corbyn's expression that he might sympathize, and he grinned back in relief.

"sure." the blonde boy sounded calm and confident. "i mean, if zach does it, it's got to be okay. he kept saying that he wasn't getting back together with jack, that they were just friends."

"yeah," jonah agreed but he didn't care at all about the jachary situation. "friends could do that for each other. i mean, i guess every guy knows how much better you feel when you're getting some."

"totally. i mean, i even feel a little bad for zach, now that jack is back with gabbie."

jonah was about to agree, when the statement hit him a little funny. he picked at the hem of his jacket. "well, daniel's his best bro. he should be the one to do that for him, don't you think?"

"sure, he could, but daniel's with corey. there's no way he's not already getting all the sex he wants." corbyn shrugged. "i just feel a little bad. not enough to say anything about it."

that, jonah could agree with. "yeah, no, of course not. he can take care of himself. i mean, he's zach fucking herron."

but jonah wasn't talking about zach fucking herron. he was talking about himself.

corbyn slid his biology textbook into his backpack, looking thoughtful. "still. it wouldn't be cheating, right? for daniel, i mean, if he did that for zach. because it'd be a bro thing. not because bros before hoes or anything, but because they're a totally separate entity. there's friends and there's girls."

"totally," jonah echoed trying to hide his smile. it was kind of refreshing how corbyn got that without jonah needing him to explain it that way. he was pretty sure tate wouldn't have. "hey, did you finish your biology homework? i'm getting really sick of drawing out the stages of meiosis over and over."

corbyn slammed his locker door shut. "come over tonight after dinner. i bet it wouldn't suck nearly so much if we did it together." he paused like he just realized something bad, then added, belatedly, "if you and tate don't have-"

"no," jonah said, "no, we don't have anything. i'm in. i'll bring food."

===
word count: 644

jonah needs help asap

𝙛 𝙧 𝙞 𝙚 𝙣 𝙙 𝙨              𝙬 𝙞 𝙩 𝙝            𝙗 𝙚 𝙣 𝙚 𝙛 𝙞 𝙩 𝙨