Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

"Nayeon unnie? Please tell me that Jennie is fine. I don't want Jihyo to be my next victim. I should stay away from you guys from now on. Forgive me"

"NO!"

I was startled by that voice. That sweet soothing voice could only belong to.. No.. Is jihyo hugging me right now? I didn't want it to end. The warmth I'm feeling inside felt good but I knew that this would only cause more problems for Jihyo.

I turned around to face her. She was crying? Her eyes are so red? Did she heard everything I said? Her sparkled though the night sky.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?"

"Jihyo.. I-"

I saw three people behind us. I could.. see SaMo.. Wait is that RM? OH NO!
HE MIGHT HAVE FOLLOWED THEM.
I was too late.. Jihyo pulled me into a hug.I didn't want this to end but I had no choice. I didn't want Jihyo to be hurt because of me so I did it... I pushed Jihyo away, looking straight into her eyes.

"Yah what are you doing? You think I actually cared for you? Hmph. Your so gullible. What makes you think I like a girl like you? Pfft. Your so lame and so annoying. Who would want you?"

I walked pass by her, showing no emotions. After getting out of the view, I glanced back seeing Jihyo being comforted by SaMo and RM smirked. I whispered to myself,
"forgive me Jihyo"
I couldn't bear to see her like this but what other choice do I have?

~

The next day at school, I ignored Jihyo. I ignored everybody. BP and Nayeon asking what happened but all I could do was to say "why do you guys think I like her?"
I knew my only choice was them to hate me. I rather let myself suffer.

Everyday, I ignored their calls, their messages. That's all I could do. At night, at the hideout, RM asked "what you say to Jihyo" and "what happened with your friendship?"

"I just told jihyo to fuck off. I can't believe my friends thought I like jihyo. Pfft"

"Yeah. I told you from the start that they ain't good for you. Just remember, if u wanna have some time, you can just go to that cliff. I know it's hard that your friends did that to you"

"Thanks RM oppa"

"No probs. Catcha later princess"

I went to the cliff to clear off my mind. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Jin oppa.

"Hey.. I know what you did.. and I know that you think what you're doing is right.. But you're not.. I'm telling you.. So please listen.."

I nodded

"I know that you think that you're protecting them but you're not. I understand how you feel and I don't want our little princess making the same mistakes I did. I did exactly what you did, ignored them making them hate me so that Yoongi won't lay a figure on them but sometimes you just gotta take the harder risk. Let them know how you feel. Trust me. The more people you have supporting you, the more Yoongi would surrender"

"Thanks Jin oppa. You're the only one that understands me around here"

"That's what I'm here for and don't worry about me. I'll cover for you"

I gave Jin oppa a hug. A very tight one.

~

It's been a week and I'm still receiving calls from not only Nayeon and BP, even Jihyo and TWICE is calling me. Should I take Jin oppa advice? I really don't know. AISHH...

I went back home to my Dorm. Its just a small little Dorm that is under yoongi's name. I can't be at the hideout forever.

I heard a knock on my door. When I opened it, it was just Nayeon and BP. Phew.. I wasn't ready to face.. And wait no.. Never mind.. I see TWICE coming this way... Wait wheres Jihyo? Wait why am I thinking of her? AISHH