Chapter 3

Jennie's POV

We decided to meet up with Y/N at her favourite river. We know that she'll be there to release stress on a Saturday.

As we walked closer to the river, we could hear sobbings. We immediately ran and saw Y/N throwing stones into the river.

Lisa patted Y/N back lightly, knowing that the girl would smack her due to shock.

Y/N turned to face Lisa. Your eyes all red.

"Hey tell us what happened. Its been 4 years since we see you cry. C'mon tell your unnies what happened. It's okay, just take a deep breath and let it all out." I brought her into a hug as she started crying even more.

I know she's a strong girl who doesn't show her emotions but I guess something really got to her and she just can't keep it in..

The other members started hugging her as well. We all felt bad for Y/N.  I let go of Y/N as she slowly stopped crying.

"okay. But you all have to promise me not to tell anyone? Especially not Jihyo." said Y/N

We were shocked when we heard Jihyo's name. This girl loved to tease jihyo. Commenting bad stuff about jihyo and bullying her for 4 years. I didn't know she actually cared for Jihyo..

After Y/N told us everything, we brought her into a hug again. Afterwards, we decided to go a café nearby to lighten Y/N mood.

~

Sana's POV

"Is just me or do I feel really helpless right now..."

"its not just you, Sana unnie. We all want to help but we can't do anything for now." said Mina

"Mina's right. For all we know, Y/N doesn't really like us especially jihyo.. if we comfort Y/N now, things might get out of hand besides BLACKPINK will know how to cheer her up." said Jeongyeon.

"But what happened between Jihyo and Y/N? I heard they got history." said Dahyun.

"well if I remember, Jihyo did something for Y/N's parents to abandon her or something like that" said Nayeon.

"WHAT?!" they all said in unison.

"No.. Wait... No. Jihyo isn't like that." said Chaeyoung.

"Well the only thing we can do now is to ask her" said Momo while eating her jokbal.

Everyone looked at Momo with wide eyes.

"What?"

"Are you crazy? Jihyo could really kill us with her loud voice.. " said Nayeon.

"Yeah no lie.." said TWICE in unison.

Momo just shrugged while continuing eating her jokbal. All the girls facepalmed.

"Well its worth the shot I guess.."

"I guess. Sana call Jihyo.." said Nayeon

"Why me?! Why don't you go unnie. Your the oldest here!"

"okay who votes for nayeon to call jihyo." sana knowing that she'll win.

Everyone voted for Nayeon. Nayeon groan but was afraid at the same time as she took her phone and dialled jihyo's number.

"Hey Jihyo. We need you here like now"

"Why"

"It's really urgent"

"oh okay then. I'm on my way."

Nayeon quickly ends the call and gave a your-all-gonna-die-after-this look. Everyone laughed. The girls started planning how to ask jihyo on her relationship with Y/N. Few minutes later, jihyo walked in seeing all the girls worried faces. As the girl finally noticed Jihyo's presence, the whole room was quite..