Chapter 15

Mina's POV

It's finally Sunday! I can finally hang out with Tzuyu! The members told me not to worry about Momoring as they will take care of her.

I wore a black mask and a hat. I put down my mask and hat when i entered the van. Tzuyu was also wearing a hat and a mask but his mask was white. Once he closed the passenger door for me, he quickly walked to the driver seat. He then put down his disguise once he started the engine.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked nicely with a smile while his head turned to me, staring at me. I'm becoming nervous and getting myself lost into his eyes.

"Mina-noona?" He called out and i snapped back to reality, composing myself.

"Let's go eat first. Are you hungry?" I said with a small smile towards him.

"Okay, let's eat then!" Tzuyu exclaimed energetically and started driving off. 

"You know where to eat?" I asked then he suddenly stopped the car, making me jerked forward then backward. I winced in pain when the back of my head hits the chair. He apologized to me.

"Right, forgot about that. So, pretty lady, where do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked with a handsome smile. I blushed a bit when he called me 'pretty lady'.

"I-i don't know..." I replied, putting my head down so he won't see my blushing face.

"Hmm...Let's see..." Tzuyu said and i looked at him. He was holding his phone, probably looking for places to eat.

"Jeongyeon told us to eat at our dorm. Do you mind? He actually cook lunch for us but he will cook for us if we are coming." Tzuyu said, reading from his phone then turned his head towards me.

"Okay, i want to see how your dorm looks like!" I said in anticipation and he chuckled with a nod then turned back to his phone, typing.

Once done, he then started driving towards his dorm.

"Welcome to our dorm, Mina-ah!" Daniel-oppa opened the door as he welcomed me with a bright smile. 

"Oh, Mina-noona!" Chaeyoung and Dahyun saw me and came rushing to me for a hug. I hugged them back with a pat on their back. Tzuyu went to the kitchen.

"Doing good?" I asked the both of them.

"YES!" They answered enthusiastically loudly and i chuckled at their high energy.

"Hey, you must be hungry. Let's eat before the food turns cold." Tzuyu said, walking into the living room.

I nodded my head with a hum as we walked to the dining room. 

"Is it delicious?" Jeongyeon-oppa asked and i nodded nonstop like a kid. The older boy and Tzuyu chuckled at my reaction.

"By the way, you are not going out with Nayeon-noona? Today is their free day too." Tzuyu said while munching onto his food.

"No, not today. We have to take care of our members." Jeongyeon-oppa answered with a hint of disappointment.

"Hmm? Is someone not feeling well in your group?" I asked them since Tzuyu didn't tell me what's been happening in their group.

"Dahyun. He's having a hard time moving on even though he kept on telling himself that he should give Momo-noona his blessing to her and her boyfriend. And that he should be happy for Momo-noona." Tzuyu explained while Jeongyeon-oppa nodded his head as he took a seat beside Tzuyu.