Chapter 10

Article:[TWICE's Momo and Super Junior's Heechul Confirmed To Be Dating]

On 27 May 2020, JYP Entertainment and SM Entertainment have announced that Momo from TWICE and Heechul from Super Junior are currently dating.

There were fans, who didn't expect this but they are happy for the new pair of couple.

There were fans, who expected this and really are happy for the pair!

We hope that the newly couple will still be together, no matter what!

-----------

Momo's POV

Today is weird...There's no chocolate from Dubu today... :(

"How come there's no chocolate? Did you guys eat it?" I asked, rushing to the girls, who were in the living room.

"What? Even if we eat it, we would at least save some for you. Today is Dahyun's birthday so probably they are too busy celebrating his birthday until he forgot to send the chocolates today." Minari said and i just nodded my head.

The next day came but there's no chocolates from Dubu. I went to ask the members again.

"Maybe they are busy? You should contact Dahyun." Jihyo said and i went to my room to dial the younger boy's phone.

No answer...I pouted and went back to the members then told them that he didn't answer my call.

"Looks like they're busy. Hold on, let me ask Tzuyu." Minari said and took out her phone. She then started typing on her phone as i went beside her then peeked at her phone.

"Looks like they are really busy." Minari said and looked up at me as i nodded my head at her, feeling sad for no reason.

"It's okay. Don't worry." Jihyo assured me and i just smiled in return.

----NEXT DAY----

I sat down on my bed, calling Dahyun's phone again. I was happy that it was finally picked up but soon became down as i heard the voice on the other line was not the boy that i have been looking for. It was Chaeyoung.

"Hello, Momo-noona? Is there anything wrong?" -Chaeng

"I just want to know why Dahyun has not been sending me chocolates. Did something happen?" -Me

"Noona, don't tell me you didn't read the news. It is posted everywhere online!" -Him

"Huh? I didn't know..." -Me

*sigh* "It's okay, noona. You are just busy. Um...i think it's better to ask your members about the news. I can't tell you here. I'm pretty sure your members already knew about it." -Him

"Okay, thanks, Chaeng!" -Me

"It's nothing. Anyway, gotta hang up. Bye!" Chaeng said hurriedly and hung up the call before i could even say my bye.

I went to the living room and asked the members about the news regarding Dahyun.

The girls gasped in shock, not knowing why.

"Momo-ah! I thought you know! You are a fan of them!" Sana said in disbelief.

"And here i thought that you will be smart enough to go online to see the news since you are up-to-date with their group's activities." Mina said coldly.

"I am! Dahyun always put letters about it along with his chocolates!" I said, raising my voice.

"Then, how come you don't know what happened to Dahyun?" Mina asked in an annoyed tone with a furious stare towards me. Did i do something wrong...?