The Fight To End It All Pt. 2

Movie: Avengers: Endgame

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asks as he runs away from oncoming enemies with the gauntlet.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve replies.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from" Bruce says.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel" Tony says.

"Hold on!" Scott shrinks to normal size and pulls out a remote "that wasn't our only time machine" Scott presses the button, which activates a horn, which is heard from afar. Hearing so, Steve goes to higher ground.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van out there?" {Y/N} asks as she looks around fighting off enemies as she does so.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked" Valkyrie replies.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asks.

"Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you" {Y/N} says.

"We're on it, Cap" Hope Van Dyne says as she lands next to Scott, they share a look and shrink. Scott grabs Hope, and they fly to the van. Strange traps a group of Chitauri in his magic and sends them through portals as Tony joins him.

"Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it" Tony says.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen."

"You better be right" Scott and Hope enter a small hole in the van's window, getting to the driver's seat, regrowing and trying to activate the Quantum Tunnel.

"It's a mess back here," Hope says.

"It's... it's dead."

"What?"

"It's dead. I have to hotwire it" Clint rushes through Outriders, before finding himself surrounded. He is saved by T'Challa.

"Clint! Give it to me" Clint gives T'Challa the Gauntlet and he runs towards the van while fighting Thanos' army. Eventually, he is stopped by the double-edged sword, boomeranged by Thanos. When it gets back to him, he charges T'Challa but is stopped by Wanda, who is filled with anger.

"You took everything from me" she growls.

"I don't even know who you are."

"You will" with her powers, Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it. T'Challa grabs the gauntlet and is picked up by Ebony Maw.

"I got it!" Peter Parker shouts swinging in to take the gauntlet, he lands on the ground "activate Instant Kill!" Wanda gets the upper hand on Thanos and lifts him in the air with her powers tearing his armour apart.

"Rain fire!" Thanos shouts.

"But Sire, our troops!"

"Just do it!" suddenly missiles rain from above.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" Pepper asks as she looks at the dam that had gotten destroyed, Strange uses his magic to stop the flow of water by making into a water tornado.

"I got this. I got this! Ok, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!" Peter Parker shouts.

"Hey, Queens. Heads up" {Y/N} throws Mjolnir, and Peter shoots a web and glides along, then Pepper Potts catches him.

"Hang on. I got you, kid" Pepper throws him on Valkyrie's Pegasus.

"Hey! Nice to meet you--- Oh, my God!" the cannons knock Peter Parker off the Pegasus, then they turn to face something in the sky as all the cannons start shooting at something.