Take Me With You

Movie: Captain America: Civil War

{Y/N} runs up to Clint whose shooting arrows at Tony she crouches down beside him as Tony stops firing.

"What did you do?" she asks looking at Clint.

"What makes you think I did anything?" Clint asks turning to her, she continues to look at him "alright, Scott's in Tony's suit."

"Really?"

"Yeah" she looks up to see Tony struggling to get his suit back online when suddenly Bucky starts speaking.

"Steve, we gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now."

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet" Steve says.

"No" {Y/N} replies "you get to the jet! Both of you. The rest of us aren't getting out of here" she says as she dodges Tony's shots.

"But {Y/N}... I'm not leaving you behind" Steve replies.

"That isn't your choice, Captain. You get Bucky outta here."

"As much as I hate to admit it... if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it" Clint says.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve," Sam says.

"Alright, Sam. What's the play?"

"We need a diversion. Something big" that's when Scott speaks up.

"I got something kinda big. But I can't hold it for very long" Scott says jumping from {Y/N}'s shoulder "ok {Y/N} when I say go I'm going to need you to jump out of the way."

"Excuse me?"

"And Captain... run like hell" Scott starts running forward "and if I tear myself in half... don't come back for me."

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asks

"You sure about this, Scott?" Steve asks.

"I do it all the time... I mean, once. In a lab. Then I passed out" {Y/N} watches as Scott jumps onto Rhodes, she quickly runs after them "are you ready {Y/N}?"

"You bet."

"Go, jump now!" when she does Scott suddenly transforms into a giant and extends his hand catching Rhodes by the feet, both Scott and {Y/N} start laughing.

"Woah" {Y/N} says looking up.

"Holy shit!" Peter shouts backing away.

"Ok, tiny dude is big now. He's big now!" Rhodes says trying to fly away.

"Wanna get to them... you gotta go through us" Scott says as he brings his leg forward and kicks the boxes T'Challa was standing on, he bends down to pick up T'Challa but starts getting shot at.

"Quick pick up the truck!" {Y/N} shouts pointing to the truck which Scott picks up and starts swinging it around, Vision fly's over kicking Scott square in the chest which causes him to fall back into an aeroplane.

"Something just flew in me!" Scott says panic evident in his voice, {Y/N} runs past him and looks up to see Vision flying towards Steve and Bucky when Vision laser beams the tower trying to stop them, Wanda who was following {Y/N} uses her powers to stop the building from falling giving Steve and Bucky enough time to make it into the hanger, suddenly Rhodes shows up a fires a sonic blast towards Wanda who falls to the ground with her hands to her head and screaming {Y/N} turns and quickly throws her shield knocking Rhodes away before running towards Wanda.

"Go," Wanda says weakly "Scott needs you" {Y/N} nods and runs off to help Scott picking up her shield along the way, as she gets closer Scott starts to stumble backwards.