4

A/N: So...heehee, guess I lied. --__-- I was going to take a break, then this kinda...forced it's way out. I dunno, I'm kinda out of it...meh.

Forth kept sneaking little glances as Pha popped another bite of chocolate in his mouth, turning the page of his textbook to keep reading and taking notes. Forth forced himself to focus back on his own textbook, though he was unable to concentrate. The sight of Pha eating the chocolate was...

Adorable.

"Forth?"

Forth whipped his gaze back down at his textbook. Damn, I was staring again... "Yeah?"

"Did you want some chocolate?"

...how the hell is he the same age as me, yet still so innocent?? "Sure," Forth said nonchalantly, lifting his head to smile at Pha.

Pha broke off a piece and handed it to him. "You keep watching me eat it, so I figured you wanted a piece."

First part is true...second part, eh, somewhat true. Forth chose not to say what he was thinking, instead nibbling at the chocolate Pha had given him. He didn't want the other to smack him. He tended to do that when Forth spoke his mind.

"Can I tell you something?"

"I dunno, can you?" Forth quipped. At Pha's serious expression, Forth sobered up. "Sorry. You can tell me anything, Pha."

Pha sucked in a deep breath."I...uh..."

Forth waited.

"I'm asexual," Pha blurted out, face reddening.

"...okay...?" Forth cocked his head, blinking a couple times.

"'Okay'? That's all you have to say??"

"Pha, I kinda already knew," Forth shrugged.

Pha narrowed his eyes. "How?? I didn't even tell Kit and Beam until yesterday!"

Wow...he told me that soon after his friends?? "Your comment about there being no prize in the end pretty much said it all."

"...and you don't care?"

"Not particularly, no."

"Why??" Pha couldn't understand it. Form what he'd heard, every relationship Forth had been intimate at one point. Didn't Forth want sex?

Forth smiled softly, reaching over to grasp Pha's hand. "Pha," his voice was gentle, yet amused. "I told you. You're not a one night stand to me. If sex was all I was after, I'd go pick up girls or guys at the bar. But that's not what I'm after. Yeah," he admitted. "It would be nice. But it's not necessary for a relationship."

"You'll resent me one day," Pha sighed.

"No," Forth shook his head vehemently. "I won't."

"Sure, you say that now, but-"

Forth covered Pha's mouth with a hand, cutting him off. "Are you seriously going to tell me what I will and won't feel in the future? What, are you suddenly psychic or something?"

Pha glowered at him. Get your hand off my mouth.

"Stop spouting crazy stuff, and I'll take my hand away," Forth told him.

Pha reached up and pulled Forth's hand down. "You're insane."

"For you."

Pha's cheeks turned red and he turned away with a huff. "Cheesy. And overdone."