-128-

Amata's pov:

"I changed huh?"

"Since when am I your go to person to went too?"

"Since you are stuck in my head dumbass."

"I will be so happy to trash this world." Invisus said dragging her free hand down her face in exasperation while I just laid at her feet on my back with my arms crossed under my head and looking up at her. "And everyone changes."

"Would he be proud of me?"

"Who the fuck?"

"My father. Would he be proud of me?"

"..."

"Of how I changed?"

"..."

"Of what I've done?"

"...Amata."

"Of what I've become?"

"Amata."

"Of wha--" "Amata!"

I looked at her face and she sighed shaking her head, rubbing her eyes with a sigh.

"Are you a warmongering madwoman?"

"Wha--no!"

"Are you a homicidal maniac?"

"What the fuck?!"

"Are you a cruel asshole bitch?"

"Who do you see me as?!"

"Then you changed for the better. You weren't those things and said you'd do this as peacefully as possible and you've kept to your word no matter what happened. Everyone has their own story that shapes them into someone else while they also remain the same as they were in the good cases and you never lost your heart, you've been caring for people you knew or just met once and that's an easy trait to loose when life knocks you down but you never did, that's what makes you a good person... You changed but what's important remained the same."

"I said it before and I'll say it again, it is almost as if you cared."

"If you fucked up this body because you depressed bitch can't concentrate I can't use it."

"Aaaand there it is, the bitch snap is back."

"Oh fuck you, this is what I don't miss from when I had children."

"Really?"

"...No, because of that bitch I lost all remember?! I'd give anything to even have them yell at me! Or just remember who they were more then just the vague memory that I once had something of that sorts."

"I'd help if I could but can't."

"Your annoyingness reflects well what it was like."

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

"Definitely not."

"Okay okay... so."

"Oh goddess, you are still talking???"

"Oh shush, with Aurum you took over my body to help you think you can do that more now?"

"I could but only in situations like that I suppose, you are the main owner of this body for now so even subconsciously you don't want me fronting instead of you so for now I need your permission."

"Good too know... I wish I could fly."

"You are jumping from a topic to the next."

"I might be but Viridi will soon breath fire and I can and need to start training him to fly, I am not the best still with my demon powers so I can't make the shadow dragon we talked about, it would be simpler if I could fly myself."

"Then hurry meeting an angel and hope you get that sort of power."

"Yeah true but we've slowed down so much since we arrived to the demon lands it is hard to pick up the pace again."

"Well this is time to put your changes to good use."

"How so?"

"You've been taking the decisions together but as leader of this expedition you sometimes need to make choices others would be against."

"I already do those."

"Yes but not nearly enough, you are lucky it doesn't snow this deep in demon land... And angel by parallel but that doesn't matter, you'd have all stopped and camped out until spring if it wasn't for our location, if there was snow you'd have needed to tell them to continue and ignore it and would stop when the mission is over because that would have been the better option."

"..."

"You can't tell me I am wrong."

"You aren't."

"See?"

"But as said I am also caring, I care for their opinion and don't wanna push them too hard because this is my destiny."

"Nooo not this shit again, if I hear that word again I swear I'll find a way to snap these chains before it's time for them to snap!" 

"Word? You mean destiny?"

"Yeah that bitch." I chuckled and closed my eyes with a smile.

"I'll keep that in mind from now on but what would happen if the chains didn't snap? The dragon didn't and we met several dragons, like 'will there truly be peace when one person remains in power?' is quoting Aurum and like, the land is already controlled by one person, the king or queen, maybe that's not it because they have a spouse to rule with them? If can't be a single royal either because it would have snapped for the vampire queen because she was alone the queen. Or maybe he was talking about uniting all the nation under one ruler but that would be suicide?"

"Well Amata, I can't say shit about this because I have no idea either, that's a chain that is holding my ankle to the ground so even if the others snap I would still be stuck in place since I'd be unable to move because of it so we better find the answer fast for my plan's sake."

"Despite being hellbent on world destruction, your are still nice to chat with."

"You are annoying as hell most of the time."

"Love you too."

"Fuck you."

"Yeah yeah in your dreams you can amma sleep so night."

"I will skin you, you insolent brat!!!"