Follow Prince Sohma and Agni ♥ ♡1

You hesitantly follow after them, but soon find yourself lost in the endless corridors, before you come up against a dead end door.
"Grog it, I'm going in," you mutter.
But nothing could have prepared you for what you saw there....

A certain redhead with glowing green eyes stares straight back at you.

a.k.a. You've been scarred for life.

"PrinceSohmawhathteheckisthis?!!????!!!!!?!"

Sohma runs over and latches onto you. "[Name] kill it!!!!! Kill it with fire!!!!"

"Oooooooh, another cutie~Hello there Miss [Name]~~~!!!!!"

You back away, panic stricken. "P-please don't... touch me....."

The extreme redhead sighs. "Don't worry, my dear. You're not my type~"

"W-where's Agni?!!?"

Just as you say it, the Indian butler comes in through the door, leaving it half open.

"I have found someone who can help us!"

"Why are you guys even here?!" You explode.

Prince Sohma attempts a poker face while looking around shiftily.

"Sooooooooooohmaaaaaaaaaa," you sing, stepping closer to him.

He steps back slightly. "Ah, [Name]... heh heh....."

You lean towards him, and his face turns pink. 'What-"

The door flings open and crashes into the wall. "Hey peeps, I'm here~ Where's the party?"

You turn your face away and examine the ceiling... very... closely...

"Hey, hey... [Name]?" You catch a glimpse of two-toned hair out of the corner of your eye.

Sohma firmly drapes his arms around your shoulders and pulls you forward, glaring at the blonde/brunette. "And who might you be?"

"E...eh...he's.... ehkkkkhecllleheh..." You blather incomprehensibly.

"I am Ronald Knox, Grim Reaper." You shift your head slightly and peer at him, standing with his arms crossed. "The question should be, WHO ARE YOU????!!!????"

"Prince Sohma Asman Kadar."  He tilts his head to the side and smirks. "Problem?"

Ronald scowls. "Aw, you have got to be KIDDING me!!!!! Stay right there!" He stalks out the door, muttering, "Paperwork, more paperwork, always more paperwork...."

You push yourself away from Sohma. 

......"Guys... what happened to that creepy redheaded... guy?"

Sohma shrugs.

Agni scratches his head. "I didn't see him leave..."

The Author laughs nervously. "Actually, I just lost track of him... What did happen to Grell?! Why are Sohma and Agni here anyway?!"

You sweatdrop.

----------

Wow. Sorry it's been so long guys!

Still own nothing.

Thanks for reading thus far~