Turn Back ❋ -Ending 1

I wasn't going to continue this one right away, but since everyone loves Alois... XD

Alright, Author over and out.

--------------------------

You hesitate, looking back at Alois's tearful face.
It's too much to leave.
Too sad and depressing.
Too... adorable~
You run back to him. "I'm sorry," you cry impulsively. "I'll never leave you alone again!"
Alois's face lights up. "Really?" He breathes.
Claude gasps, his face a picture of shock.
"Promise."
He stands up and sweeps you into a kiss.
Alois smiles. "I'll hold you to that." His face widens into a grin and he begins to hold you tighter and tighter.
"Um, Alois? I kinda can't breath...."
He doesn't answer but simply kisses you more forcefully. "Too late to leave now, [Name]~"
"Huh?" You begin to panic and struggle, but his arms hold you tighter than steel.
He stares deeply and darkly into your eyes. "You're mine now. Forever and ever and ever and ever~~~~~~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip brought to you by zhe Awesome Prussia and his Awesome Diary of Awesomeness~~~~

Ever since that night several weeks ago, Claude has been after you constantly. He's offered to take you away from Alois, confessed his love to you, tried everything. And sometimes... you wonder if you ought to take him up on it.

But you love Alois?
Don't you?
You think, you hope you do....
Do you have a choice?

As you leave the dining hall to go to your room, Claude stops you once again.
"[Name], dear, you don't have to stay here! You know that Alois isn't stable, remember what he did to Hannah?!?!?!"
You sigh. He's right, he's hitting every one of your fears.
....Maybe.... you really should..... leave with him....?

Suddenly you feel someone's breath on the back of your neck, and an arm around your waist.
"Ah, [Name], my love, how long have you had to put up with this foolishness?!"
"A-alois?" You mumble.
He releases you and faces his butler.
"Claude...." He growls.
Claude smirks. "Yes, your highness?"
"I've had enough of you and your insubordination!"
"What do you propose to do about it?"
Alois smiles and pulls out a pair of scissors from his boots.
You and Claude sweatdrop. "Really....?"
"HAhahHAha~" With a laugh, Alois plunges them deep into Claude's chest. 
You gasp and run forward. 
Claude coughs up blood.  "How..... is this possible.....?"
Alois smirks. "You do remember those old scissors Grelle was using for a while,  don't you?"
Claude groans. "Ah,  shoot. I forgot that could be a death scythe....."
"Bad mistake to make,  wasn't it,  [Name] darling?"
Claude shuddered and slowly stopped breathing. "I guess.... i lost it all....." He choked.

~~~~~~Another Timeskip brought to you by Zoro. Three Sword Style!~~~~~~~

That night you lay in bed,  uncomfortable at the light blue eyes that are watching every move you make.....

Suddenly you sit up. "Did you hear that?" You whisper.

Alois smirks. "They're coming at last~" He ducks under the covers with you. You turn red, thankful for the darkness hiding your face.

Suddenly the window shatters open, and a figure creeps into the room. "I'm sorry [Name] but orders are orders," he sighs. 

"Ha! What a boring demon!" Alois jumps up. "I won't let you kill her!"

"Go ahead and stop me then."

Alois scoffs. "I shall!"  He throws the bloodstained scissors at the demon butler,  and he doesn't try to dodge.

"I'm sorry,  [Name]." He whispers. "Be happy!  Watch.... out.... for.... Ciel...."

You sweatdrop. "Who was that?"

"Nobody."

"Who's Ciel?"

The door to your room bursts open. "That would be me, Your Majesty," an enraged figure spits. 

"Huh?" 

"Don't worry about it! " Alois shouts. "I'll take care of this DOG!"

Ciel pales as he sees Sebastian lying on the floor in blood. "How did you-?!?!"

Alois laughs.

and laughs. 

and laughs. 

and grabs a sword from off the wall.

and laughs.

and stabs straight through Ciel.

and laughs. 

He kisses you again. 

and laughs. 

"You are such trouble,  [Name]~~~~ I'll have to make sure that nobody ever falls in love with you again~~~"

He slices open the side of your face.

and the other side. 

and licks the blood. 

and laughs. 

THE END

Could it have ended differently? Of course! 

-----------------------------
Haha I've always wanted to write a Yandere.....
Hope you liked it! If not there will be other endings as well~
Thanks for reading, favoriting, commenting,  and/or following~!
:)

                             -Tamehagane