My new life

My life completely changed the day I got in a very bad car accident.I woke up the next day laying on a hospital bed.The only thing I remember is that I went out the night before and got to drunk.I was so intoxicated that I felt asleep behind the wheel. My alcohol level was way over the limit. The night I went out drinking I was a block away from the house. I should have went home but I wanted to go and eat a burrito at my favorite place. Instead , like a very stubborn person I was at the Time I had to learn the hard way. Sometimes we think we are invincible but life gets hold of us one way or another.The choices we make in life are not always going to take us in the right direction.We all have the rights to this life but our decisions are the path to a longer one.They say that life is what you make out of it.I say that sometimes everything is not going to turn out the way you expected it.So enjoy life to the fullest and don't forget to do what you love the most.I love my life very much and I am going to live it to the best of my abilities.I don't want to miss out on my life because of my disobedience. So make sure that whatever you do in this world always learn to love your self first because the rest of your life will be alot easier.By loving yourself, I mean that you need to take care of inner soul.Need to let go all the bad habits and start with a renew mind.