Mr. Bieber

Kacey's POV:

Justin slid in the car and buckled up and followed his motions.

"So where are we going?" I asked placing my hands in my lap smiling

"Surprise" he smiled. "Not fair I don't do surprises!" I whinned

"Now you do" he said backing up and I chuckled.

We drove in the car in a comfy silence for a bit till he switched on the radio

"Ohhh classic" he laughed as 'call me maybe' played.

"hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number. So call me maybe." I sang smiling and he turned.

"A singer too? Wow even more amazing" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Your stare was holding ripped jeans skin was showing. Hot night wind was blowing where you think you going baby?" Justin now tried to sing as high as possible causing me to laugh.

"So Miss Payne you're not a stickler right?" He asked "a what?" I asked puzzled

He laughed " I mean you like fun right? You're not gonna freak about your hair or make up right?"

I smiled "nahhh I won't I promise. Wait what are we doing?"

"Mmmm loook out the window" he smiled as the car slowed down. I glanced and read the sign.

"Wacky warehouse?" I asked confused

"Not just any wacky warehouse " he winked and slid out the car and he helped me out I muttered a thanks and walked towards the building

I'm starting to think he's more of a man child than Harry is.

We walked in and immediately agreed with Justin. It was not any wacky warehouse. It was amazing and so vibrant.

Seems like my kid side is kicking in now too....

There was these amazing paintings that made me laugh. There was a foam pit the plasic ball pit a water zone,bouncies and even a rock wall and so much other child like things.

"You know every teen still has their inner child" Justin said whispering in my ear.

I turned and smiled "it looks like a jolly good time" I said trying to sound like hypocritical brit.

He laughed. "Where is all the other people though?" I asked looking around.

"Oh well that's the thing I rented it for us." he smiled

My mouth dropped. "Are you serious?" He nodded "oh my gosh thank you! This will be amazing you didn't have too!" I smiled like a baby

"Don't worry about it so what's first? Foam pit or water zone?" He raised an eyebrow

"Foam pit!" I squealed and clapped my hands.

We ran over and I slid off my shoes and he followed.

"So what made you think of this mr bieber? " I said while I stepped into a foam covered bouncy

"I dont know I wanted to do something you wouldn't forget like a movie thing" he shrugged following me

"Believe me, I don't think I'd be able to forget anything I did with you" I smiled as I felt the foam swish between my toes

"Well I hope not," he spoke and right after he jumped and slammed down in the foam making me lose my balance and slip

'Justin!" I screamed and I fell right on my bum.

He stood up and walked over to me and was just about to help me up until he slipped landing on me.

"Ugh" I made a weird sound.

"Oh god sorry Kacey I'm so sorry are you okay?" He panicked as he tried to get up even though he couldn't get it under control

"Justin its fine I'm okay" I smiled a bit. He frowned but never moved.

"You gonna get or are you enjoying this position?" I smirked as he laid on me.

"Oh flirty" he winked but still didn't move. "Actually the term is cheeky" I winked back.

He lauged and stayed still. He just laid there on my chest. It was a bit weird.

He crawled up a bit and placed his hands on either side of my head. at first I felt a warm feeling in my tummy ;the feeling I get with harry I didn't like where this was going.

Then harry's words rang in my head.

'Dont let him touch you' did he mean like kiss? Or like in a dirty way or what? My mind was racing as justin pushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"Kacey?" He asked quietly

'Mhmm" I mumbled

"You alright? " he asked turning his head to the side.

"Yeah" I lied because actually I was freaking out. It felt wrong to be here with him. But another part of me wanted to be here too.

He was leaning down a bit which made my heart pound like a hammer.

He was close a little scary close but lucky I was saved by his phone vibrating

He sighed and slid off part of me felt good another part felt sad I was so confused.

"What? Now? No that's not fair I'm out with Kacey! Yes scoot a girl. No! Well yeah kinda I don't know not the point.... fine. Bye' he hung up

"What's up?" I asked perking up

"I have to go soon looks like I need to cut it short. Work calls' he frowned. "Well I mean before we leave can I buy you ice cream? " he asked. I found it adorable

"Yes I would love that. Thank you" I smiled.

He helped me out and we put on shoes then walked out.

We went to his ar and drove to the nearest icecream parlor.

We walked in ad saw many people but he strolled to the front.

"He jake my man" he did the 'bro hug" with some tan boy.

"Kacey this is jake he's a friend of mine who came her to london for the school."

I nodded and waved. "Jake this is Kacey. Kacey payne " he smiled

"Like Kacey payne as in that British singer's little stud?" he smirked I nodded again

"Awesome" he smiled "so sundea for you Justin and Kacey? " he asked grabbing a cup

" a scoop of strawberry please" I smiled

"Got it." He smiled back

He made out ice cream and quikly we got then an left. As soon as the door swung open there was camera everywhere. Just my luck.

I haven't really been out in the camera really , since I stayed back people know me but im not in a ton of pictures nor am I famous.

Justin led me to the car opened the door and we ignored the lights.

"You okay?' He asked

"Just fine' I smiled

He backed out and headed back to my hotel. We arrived in no time thank god.

I unbuckled and grabbed my icecream and re-opened mg door and got out. We walked to the door and he opened it. I walked in and felt the warmth hit my skin

"So I'll text you?"he smiled "of course " I smiled back

"sorry for cutting it short" he sighs 'its fine Justin we'll just have to hang out again some time" I smiled and he nodded.

"Alright well have a good night Kacey" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist a held me tight I hugged back and backed up. He smiled and I did too.

He leaned down and gently pecked my cheek said goodbye and left.

I stood there shocked that he did that. I couldn't heath

I slowly turned to again find the whole motley crew just staring with their jaws on the ground. Great.

The Payne Life (One direction fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें