Nemo, Twitter, and Harry

Kacey's POV:

as I started to unpack all my things in my mini room,Which happened to be at the end of this over sized bus,I started scanning my stuff, new headphones, wallet, bikini, and camera. I smiled at the though of my camera. I love taking photos I find it fun and a good use of time.

I picked it up and started to fiddle with it, setting up everything and then I opened the door to find 5 handsome lads with their eyes glued to the Xbox, oh boys I thought.

I walked over and without them even noticing, I snapped a couple of shots, they were all great ones if I do say so myself with Li Li's face lit up, one with harry dancing around and another with louis frowning, smiling to myself I walked back and went back to work.

After 2 hours of unpacking I realized it was mid-freaking-night, damn I thought. Again walking out I saw the boys passed out and sprawled everywhere. With a bag of cheetos laying on Niall, awww.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a banana and a chocolate milk jug and just as I was turning around was stopped.

"That's not really a healthy dinner" I heard a chuckle at the end, turning to face him he was stretching his arms back since he just wake up. part of me got a bit nervous while looking at him, but I quickly brushed away the feeling.

"Haz its a banana and milk..." I trailed off, "chocolate milk" he politly corrected me.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room but again I heard him follow, as I got to my room he was still there, looking half asleep, but yet had this dumb lopsided smile on his face.

"can I help up?" I asked smiling "wanna watch a movie Kacey?" he said trying to avoid my eyes, sadly something drew me in and of course I said yes,

"of course, " we walked in my mini room and sat on the bed he sat on the other side we flipped on the tv and lo and behold finding nemo was on.

"Fish are friends not food" Harry was quoting " nemo fan I see" I mocked him, he laughed "heck yeah, dory is my beautiful fish wife" he said sarcastically. Wow, he's really awkward.

The night and movie went on and slowly my eyes felt heavier and heavier, I didnt have long quickly I stood up leaving Harry and went to my mini bathroom to get some pjs on

I chose a simple white tee and cherry shorts Didn't want to be all trashy or nothing, especially with Harry in my room. I pulled back my hair and walked out, seeing Harry there txting on his phone or so I thought was texting.

"hey Kacey, do you have twitter?" oh twitter thats what he was doing. " yes I do" I said happily sitting back down, he suddenly became uber close lifted his hands up and I saw him on his phone with a camera ready for a picture.

"Harold no! I look awful please!" I begged he looked at me shocked " 2 things, one, Kacey you spelled beautiful wrong" he smirked knowing how cheesy that was and I kinda felt my face heat up, "and two, Harold?" he grinned. "well, that's your name right?" I bit my lip realizing I shouldn't have called him that.

"You're right it is, just usually girls don't call me that. It's more of 'oh Harry you're muscles are so big I love you'" he fake mocked? a teenage fangirl which made me crack up,

"okay okay sorry, Harry" I corrected myself smiling

"say cheese!" he said with his accent thick.

I did as I was told and he took the photo, in all honesty it turned out alright, his dimples and mine were showing Though his were far more defined. You could tell it was a happy picture.

"what's you twitter?" Harry said breaking me out of my trance.

I smiled a bit, thinking I knew what he was abouut to do

"its @Kacey_Payne" I smiled "original" Harry said looking up, I mocked hurt on my face, "hey what else could I be?" he laughed and finished what ever he was doing then my phone buzzed, which instantly made me smile.

"go look" he said smiling like a child , I sat up grabbed my phone and went on twitter and there it was the photo of us, but tha wasn't what caught my eye

"Kacey and I watching finding nemo at midnight, isn't she lovely? x"

"Lovely?" I smiled turning pink a bit all he did was shrug.I let out a yawn, and suddnely felt like I was gonna fall over, until I felt something touch me making me laugh, Harry was poking me trying to make me laugh.

harry sarted to poke my sides and of course im tickelish, and apparently he knew that too cause he kept going, next thing I knew I was in a fit of laughter dying almost and then all of the sudden harry was startling me and still tickling me

"ahhh harr-harry sttooopp" I begged while laughing

"say the magic words" he said teasingly "Harry is the most incredible talented handsome wonderful guy on the earth!" I scream-laughed

he started to stop but was still onto of me, " I was gonna just make you say I'll buy you ice cream, but that works too" he said jokingly, oh how embarrassing I thought

"Harry.." I trailed off realizing his position "Sorry" he said quickly and slid off, with a tint of red on his cheeks, was he blushing? he couldn't be no way! it must be hot in here, yeah that it.

We sat there watching the end of the movie and not before long me head started to lean and it hit a soft shoulder, knowing it was harry I curled up into him, it felt so... comforting and I felt safe for once in a long time, he put is arm around me and then began to sing softly ot me

"I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be a love suicide, I'll be better when im older, I'll be the greatest man of your life," I loved that song, with my hearts desires and the last thing I remember was feeling two soft lips on my head and then I fell asleep,

whatever happened just then, I liked.