Introduction

THIS IS NOT CHAPTER ONE

JUST KEEP SCROLLING DOWN TO CHAPTER ONE

OKAY PROCEED

HAHAHA OK BYE

--------------

What is love?

Love is happiness.

Love is joy.

Love can hurt.

Do you think happy endings exist?

Lets take fairytales for example,

Cinderella, a poor girl who met and married a rich, handsome young Prince by the help of her fairy god mother.

Belle, who fell in-love with an ugly Beast despite his looks but in the end of the story he turned into a handsome Prince.

Aurora who was awoken by a true love's kiss from her sleep by the Prince.

All this stories ended up with happily ever after.

But what if different events happened? What if happy endings did not happen?

What if..

....The Prince married Cinderella because he wanted her to be his maid and not his wife.

....The Beast found his new Belle after turning back into a handsome young Prince.

....The Prince is indeed in-love with Aurora but Aurora loved somebody else.

These are things that could possibly happened.

Enough with the fairytales and lets be realistic here.

Take this for example,

You were roaming around the mall and you see all this different people. One of them could be your Mr Right.

You wouldn't even know if he's Mr Right or Mr Wrong.

You wouldn't even know if he's truly the one for you. If he truly loves you as much as you love him.

Would it be too much to tell you that I risk myself in falling in love even though theres chances of getting hurt.

But thats love.

"A true love story should not have a happy ending because real love stories never end."

Hi, I'm Kathryn and this is my story.