I loved you

-Kat’s POV-

*A month later*

I woke To Max bumping all around his room getting ready. I watched him for a while.

“Where are you going?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I need to go to rehearsal. I’ll be gone for the rest of the day probably. Sorry.” He said, stopping to give me a quick hug before continuing to get ready. (Pretend he’s still in Escape the Fate.)

“It’s fine, I totally understand. But I haven’t seen Ronnie in a long time… So do you mind if I hang out with him for a while today?”

Max paused to think about this. I could tell he seemed troubled by the idea.

“Sure. Just remember: I love you.”

I got up out of bed and kissed his minty breath. “I love you too.”

After Max left, I quickly got ready. Brushed my hair, teeth, ect. Got dressed. All of that fun stuff. Then I called Ronnie.

“Hey Ronnie? It’s Kat. Can you hang out today?”

“Yeah, sure. Hey, I was going to go see that new horror movie, Sinister, do you want to go with me? Then we can do something after too. The movie starts at 9, so I’d pick you up at like… 8:20?”

(A/N OW I JUST SCRATCHED MY EYEBALL OUT.)

“Yeah that sounds great!!” I said, suddenly excited.

“Hahah, alright! See you then!” He said and hung up.

I looked at the clock. It’s currently 2. Wow I slept in late. For the rest of the time before he came, I was finishing unpacking all of my stuff.

Finally it was 8:17 and I ran downstairs to wait for Ronnie.

At around 8:25, He came knocking on the door.

I opened it with a huge smile, and jumped into his open arms for a hug.

“Hahah, hey.” Ronnie chuckled.

We got into the car and started driving to the movies. The whole car ride was so quiet. It was so quiet. I could hear a fly fart. It was quite beautiful actually. Like an angelic whistle (From a video) So yeah. It was quiet. When we got there, I TRIED to pay for my ticket, which ended in his paying for my ticket. And the popcorn. WAYDA BE.

We went in and sat in the back. During the movie, I was so scared, I threw all of the popcorn up and it landed all over everyone. Ronnie had to have his arm around me like Max normally does that way I wouldn’t like… die. Ronnie kept laughing at me too. At the end of the movie, I was so tired that Ronnie had to carry me back to the car. I fell asleep in the car, and slightly woke up when he picked me up and carried me into a house. I opened my eyes to see that it was his house, not Max’s. But I’m in no mood to complain.

He let me borrow one of his shirts to sleep in, since my clothes would be uncomfortable.

He set me down into a bed and pulled the covers onto me. By this time, I was mostly awake, and all I could think about was the Sinister guy killing me. I heard Ronnie walk out and start to shut the door. I laid there for a while, trying to distract myself, but my thoughts kept returning to the creepy children. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a shadow move out of the window. Then there was scraping against the house.

“RONNIE!!!” I screamed out in utter terror.

A few seconds later, Ronnie ran in and quickly turned on the lights. His hair was all messed up, he was in his boxers, and he was swinging around a baseball bat.

“What’s wrong!!? He screamed.

“There was something in the window… and there was a noise. MR. BOOGIE’S GOING TO KILL ME RONNIE!” I sobbed.

Ronnie went over to the window and looked out. Then he came and hugged me. “It’s okay Kat. There’s no one out there. And Mr. Boogie isn’t real. Even if he was, I wouldn’t let him hurt you.” He whispered in my ear.

He pulled the blankets back over me and started walking out again. He was about to turn off the light when I said, “Ronnie? Can you please just sleep here with me tonight? I’d feel safer.”

“Sure.” He said as he shut the door, turned off the light, and got into the bed next to me. It was a sorta small bed, so we had to lay with our arms touching. But I was fine with that, it reassured me that he was still there. I soon fell asleep.

Later that night, I was woken up by a flash of light. I had no idea what it was. I saw that the blanket was only around me and Ronnie’s waists, and he was still peacefully sleeping with one of his arms wrapped around me.

I slowly fell back into a dreamless sleep.

I was next awoken in the morning. I could hear Ronnie and Max yelling at each other. I quietly walked down the stairs and listened.

“That was MY girlfriend you were sleeping with, you realize that right?!” Max yelled.

“Well YEAH. But you originally took her from ME! I love her!” Ronnie yelled back.

“Well I love her too!!” When Max said this, he sounded close to tears.

“It wasn’t even what it looked like!! She was scared from a movie, and wanted me there with her! That’s all!” Ronnie said.

“Yeah. And she was wearing your shirt.” Max calmly said.

He then looked and saw me. Ronnie then followed his gaze and came up to me. He wiped away tears that I didn’t notice were falling.

“Well aren’t you two such a cute couple!!” Max yelled at both of us.

“No Max, it’s not like that. Please-”

“Stop,” He said cutting me off, his face showing no emotion besides a single tear falling. “I loved you. But you obviously don’t feel the same way.”

“Max, I-”

“No Kat. If you were scared, you could’ve called me first. I’m not mad or anything. But if you like Ronnie, you can be with him now. It’s over. I’m sorry.”

Max said, turning on his heel and walking out. I could see him wiping tears from his face. I fell to my knees and started crying.

All I could think of is the song Far Away by Nickelback and all the happy times we shared together.

I wanted,

I wanted you to stay.

‘Cause I needed,

I need to hear you say:

That I love you

I have loved you all along.

And I forgive you

For being away

For far too long.

NOOOOOOOOOOO. I hated writing this. I started to like her and Max being together... POOOOOO. But it is a RONNIE love story. So. It had to be done. Writing most of the next part tonight, but won't post it yet. So yeah.

Far Away by Nickelback to the side------> It doesn't really relate to the story.. But I just love this song :3