Chapter 11

Day one of Blake's plan. Me and my team just got back from a mission we were on. Blake was standing in our headquarters waiting for us. He told us that he wanted to talk to Lily and I and that the rest of the team needed to leave. My team knew not to mess with him so they left.
" Hello Agent Thompson and Runnels. My brother called me while you guys were doing missions for him. He told me that you two are a great team and now I want you guys to do something for me or I will kill the people you two care most about." Blake told us.
We knew we didn't have a choice the spy team was like a second family to us and we didn't want anything to happen to them.
Day two of Blakes plan. Blake left a message for Lily and I with a time and a place where to meet him. It was 7:00am and we had an hour to get to the place Blake wanted to meet us at. Blake wanted us to rob the grocery store across the street without the store knowing they were being robbed. Every morning there was a security guard that would come in every morning to collect the money. So we got a security uniform and a van. The heist couldn't have gone better, we walked out with $20,000.
Day three Of Blakes plan. with the score that Blake had taken in he wanted even more money. He had us rob more stores and banks and the money was coming in every day. He was becoming more greedy every day. Blake had us as his prisoners for over a year now and each one of his plans took at least
2-3 months. We didn't know how long we would be under his capture.

Day four final day of Blakes plan. It had been a little over two years that we had been Blakes prisoners. Me and my team had made a plan of how we were going to arrest Blake and send him to a maximum security prison. Everything was going according to Blakes plan. We decided to pull off our plan later that night, we knew Blake wouldn't expect it. We arrested Blake that night and he was scented 35 years to life in prison. My team and I celebrated later that night. We partied like there was no tomorrow. There was beer, wine, champagne, Mikes hard lemonade, among other kinds of liquor, and we had a personal bartender.

After we had celebrated a very great victory on our end, we got a high profile case and, let me just say that this case we got was truly important. we had dealt with the President in the past but now he needed our team and this mission could not be leaked out to anyone. The President has 3 kids, I can not tell you their names for their safety but here's what we were told, " one of the President's kids has been kidnapped and you are to get his kid back to safety". that was literally all the information that General gave us., the rest was up to us. we had the last location of where the kid was before they were kidnapped. From the last known location Jill was able to use some of her computer skills and track the kids cell phone and we got what was our only lead. We went to the location where she had pinged the phone. that leads us to one of the many parks in Metropolis.

This park was one of the biggest ones in Metropolis. When we got to the park I saw something on the ground by the tree. I walk over to see what it is. it's a child size shoe and there is something in the shoe, I open the note to see what it says. You'll never find the Presidents kid and if you do it will be too late. I knew that I could not let the Presidents kid get killed and from what I could tell this guy was an amateur. He left behind one big major clue, he left half of a thumb print. Lily ran the thumb print. We ID him as Ron Jefferson.

Ron Jefferson was just an average 29 year old guy with no criminal record. But after we catch him he would be spending a lot of time in a jail cell. what would make this guy want to just all of a sudden want to kidnap someone one. let alone kidnap the President's kid. There had to be a deeper reason for why he was doing this. so I started to brainstorm ideas with Lily.

" maybe he just got involved with the wrong people and he was just doing what they wanted him to do" i say

" that is a very good possibility, but what if he just lost one of his own kids and he was looking for kids who looked like his kid and he didn't care whos kid he would be taking" Lily replies

" that is a very good point, let's do some more research on his past and try and figure out what made him do this." I said.

when I looked up this guys history I didn't see anything unusual at first but then I looked at his family history and he had a younger brother who went missing when he was 12 years old. turns out his brother was kidnapped and killed. something inside of Ron just snapped the day the police told him and his family the terrible news. His parents didn't really have a clue of what was truly going on in his mind. He seemed to be acting normal after a few weeks of his brothers death so his parents just let him live his life. he eventually got a job and moved out.Our first move was to go and talk to his Parents.

His parents told us that they haven't heard from Ron in over a month. Ron's parents gave us the address to the apartment that he lives in. We went to his house but no one was home, so we searched his apartment and we found some pretty damn good evidence that made him officially our main suspect. We knew that we had to move fast because we had no idea of what this guy was really capable of. It took us a day to track Ron down with help from his parents. when we interrogated him he confessed everything to us. Ron will be spending a very long time in jail. You can imagine how happy the President was when we brought him back his son alive.