十一 [J ū I c h i]

十 一 : Forevermore

"i never really ever felt so adored before

so adored before.
never really ever felt
this type of vulnerable.
don't have to hide,
don't have to fear.
all you have to be is here"

___

[Last Name] [Name] felt nothing but boredom at the moment. She sighed as her head hit her office table, and her hands dangling from it.

"As much as I want peace, isn't there anything to do? Really?" [Name] muttered to herself.

This boredom, however, was interrupted when Dazai Osamu barged in her office.

"You!" Dazai exclaimed as he pointed at [Name] with his right pointed finger. His portable game console clutched in his left hand.

"Me?" [Name] asked confused.

"Mmm." Dazai made an agreeing noise. "Come with me." Dazai added as he strode forward, grabbing [Name] by her coat and dragging her outside her office door.

"Yeah yeah, let go of me already. I can walk." [Name] said after getting tired of the suicidal boy's antics.

"Why not take Chuuya instead?" [Name] asked  as they passed a certain red head on the corridor, probably on his way to his own office.

At age 17, Chuuya and Dazai rose to through the ranks and earned each of themselves an executive spot in the Port Mafia, that too includes their own offices. [Name], being Mori's right hand already had her own office.

"I don't need a sore loser with me." Dazai explained, irked by the mention of the hat wearing mafioso.

"I heard that, you shit head!" [Name] heard from the end of the corridor, she spun her head towards the direction just in time to observe a pissed off Chuuya.

"Do you guys literally get pissed off when you hear the other one breathe?" [Name] asked in a satirical manner which the pair took seriously.

"Yes!" both Dazai and Chuuya exclaimed in  chorus.

"Oh, you're both similar than not then." [Name] nonchalantly commented.

"What did you say, you bastard?!" Chuuya asked, pretty much irked. "You're lucky I like you..." Chuuya muttered under his breath, which didn't go unnoticed by [Name].

"I like you too, shorty!" [Name] said and turned around, apropos to Dazai who was ahead of her. Leaving Chuuya irked and  flustered as he reached his door and slammed it shut, making [Name] laugh.