七 [N a n a]

七 : I Felt Younger When We Met

"do you seeyou're the reason i can't sleep?lose it whereyour head should bein the dark between my sheets"

"do you see
you're the reason
i can't sleep?
lose it where
your head should be
in the dark
between my sheets"

___

Dazai Osamu had his own Port Mafia squadron at age 15. Maybe his superior intellect played a big part in his ranking up, perhaps his lack of desire to live did too?

For starters, Dazai joined Port Mafia after being treated by Mori after the former's umpteenth suicide attempt. He joined to find a reason to stay in this oxidizing dream he called life.

Being near all the death and grotesque things this world has to offer, he realized in his own terms what living is actually like. He felt alienated in his own way. But that was always the scenario, wasn't it?

That was until Dazai met [Name].

To say that [Name] is an intriguing girl could be the understatement of the century. She had shown Dazai a varied selection of things and feelings he has yet to learn and experience himself.

Growing up in a unfortunate environment, Dazai never really knew what kindness meant. The literal meaning of that he knew, yet he has never experienced it.

Dazai cleared his head from these distracting thoughts as he focused back on the mission at hand.

Dazai, now at sixteen year of age, is called by Chuuya. The orange haired teen telling him he has been summoned by Mori, alongside with [Name].

Chuuya is fuming in anger as he sees Dazai 'sleeping' and slacking off, all the while there is a conflict happening, a pretty big one at that, too.

Just by observing the latest events, Dazai could conclude that there has been a miscalculation from their part.

A certain ability user had died and left a mountain of fortune. Different underground organizations, both big and small, made their own move to get their hands on these fortune.

Not a minute later, both teens arrived at Mori's office. [Name] was already  standing there, facing the window that captures the city's beautiful side quite well. Dazai couldn't help but observe her for a minute or two.  Though these thoughts were quickly thrown put the window as he went down into business.

70 days into the said conflict, Dazai tells Chuuya and [Name] the details of the war; the casualties the overseas organization had caused, the death of Takasekai's leader causing the organization's collapse and the casualties suffered by the other organizations.