Chapter 4: misunderstanding

The song in the video has nothing to do with the chapter I just love the mashup
Chapter song(s): Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Valerie Broussard
- Feelings - Lauv
• I.F.L.Y - Bazzi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agatha was awoken due to 2 reasons.
1: the alarm she had set so she could be ready in time for Sophie and the house hunting she planned, and
2: SOME DUMBASS WAS MOWING THE LAWN AT 9am on a SATURDAY. Agatha was pissed. She already didn't want to go house hunting and now, she was awoken by a ruckus. "What kind of idiot chooses to mow their lawn this early!?" She stomped over to the window to see if she could find the culprit when her eyes landed on the most amazing sight. "Wait, that's my idiot!" Agatha was met with a shirtless Tedros pushing a lawn mower in the front yard of Guinevere's house. This was definitely not Agatha's brightest moment. She was basically drooling at the image of a shirtless Tedros covered in a light sheen of sweat, with his muscles bulging with each step. Agatha did not realize just how jacked this man was. He looked as if he were carved out of marble. His rock hard abs, defined muscles, and that ass! Agatha was a mess. She may have grown up but damn, so did he. Agatha was in the middle of her day dream when she heard the engine of the lawn mower turn off. He turned to face her. Their gaze met and Agatha burned bright red. Oh god! He had caught her staring. She shyly waved to the guy before stepping away from the window. She walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Her face was still hot as she pulled 2 mugs out of a cupboard. She put some coffee to brew and took a deep breath. She shouldn't feel embarrassed. They like each other. She's not being weird. The tea pot whistled and Agatha turned the stove off. She poured the boiling water into the mugs and grabbed the instant coffee. She grabbed the sugar as well and mixed both into the steaming cups. She took another deep breath and grabbed the cups, she began walking over to the door when her hair kept getting in the way. Agatha had grown out her hair during the past few years. Right now it reach her lower back. She was annoyed by it at this moment. She grabbed the hair tie off her wrist and used it to tie her long black locks into a high ponytail. With her hair  up and out of the way, she made her way to the door again. She walked to the fence that divided her house from Tedros'. She took a final deep breath before peaking over the fence. Luckily for Agatha, she was tall. Not too tall, 5'7 to be exact. She was the perfect height to be able to see over the fence without needing to stand on her tiptoes. She peeked over the fence and saw him pushing the lawnmower into the shed. It was now newly confirmed that Agatha had a thing for muscular backs. Tedros turned around and gasped in surprise when he saw her. He smiled brightly and started walking over to her.
"Good morning" he spoke with a smile
"Good morning" Agatha couldn't help but melt at the soft expression on his face.
"Whatcha got there?"
"Coffee, want one?" Agatha handed Tedros the mug.
"Thank you" Tedros lowered his head and placed a gentle peck on her cheek. Agatha could feel the color rushing to her cheeks.
"Yeah...no problem.." Tedros took a sip of the warm brown liquid. At that very moment Agatha desired to be the ceramic mug he was drinking out of.
"Well, I have to go. Sophie is going to be here soon" Agatha didn't really have to go at this very moment, but she didn't know how much longer she could last with him looking at her with those beautiful eyes of his and smiling at her with that radiant smile of his.
"I'll see you later?"
"Yes, definitely" Agatha pulled Tedros into a gentle kiss before returning to her own home. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it. She felt her heart pounding. Why??? She dated him when they were younger, she had been through that awkward lovesick phase already, why was this happening again? She pushed herself away from the door and ran up the stairs.
~
Hey
A simple "hey" was what made him wake up at 9am on a Saturday to mow his mom's yard.
~flashback~
It was the night of the reunion. Tedros was feeling inspired so he sent a text. It wasn't much. He didn't expect a reply so soon.
Have you texted Agatha yet?
Sophie
Have you?
No
Well don't text me till you do
Sophie
I'm serious
You need to man up
Rude
I was going to ask for help on a song for her but since you're being mean I'll just do it myself
No wait
:)
Write the song about how Gabriel looks exactly like you. It'll get her to think on her feelings without being direct about you feel
But shouldn't she know
Trust me, she will
Idk
It'll work. I as a female am 100% sure
Ok then, ig I'll do that
Yay
Now, don't text me till you're done with the song or you've texted Agatha
~back to present~
His friendship with Sophie had bloomed surprisingly easy. There wasn't any bad blood or weirdness. Being friends felt more natural than being boyfriend and girlfriend. Sophie had been involved in every one of his plans to get Agatha back. She was the one who gave him the idea for the song, she helped him compose his feelings into words, and most recently, she helped him come up with this idea. She had informed Tedros that Agatha would be awake by 10 for their house hunting session. Sophie however, wasn't involved in what he was doing currently. What was he doing? Well, he was outside, shirtless, and mowing a lawn that didn't necessarily need mowing. Why? Tedros wasn't too sure of that either. It just seemed like a good idea to see Agatha again.