sixteen.

the younger woke up with swollen eyes, he may or may not have slept for three hours, blankly staring at the ceiling the whole midnight. brushing it all away, he forced himself to get out of bed and started preparing for school.

lazily walking downstairs, he saw the older sleeping in the couch, he walked closer, waking him. with renjun waking up he sat on the couch and waited for the chinese boy to getting ready.

even renjun is surprised, is he not sad? well as you can't tell yet, the tanned male had his head hung low looking at his fingers.

after a ten-minute wait, he approached the younger. "i think you should talk to him." renjun told, softly as he caressed his shoulder.

"let's go?" donghyuck asked, avoiding the question and changing the topic.

renjun could only nod as a reply, their walk towards the bus stop is a little quiet.

they finally arrived at the stop, with donghyuck spotting a familiar figure.
he had his eyes widened, that made his tracks come to a halt.

renjun noticed it and grabbed the younger's hand before he ran away. "no, hyung." donghyuck whispered.

"who said you're going to talk to him? we walked here because of the bus." renjun dragged the younger with him and sat at the bus stop.

mark looked up and sense someone's approaching, looking up he saw the younger with his head low and sat, and renjun between them.

as renjun could already tell that mark had something to say he grabbed his arm and made his mouth shut.

"give him time, please." renjun whispered, after a good ten minutes the bus arrived. donghyuck clung on the older chinese boy's arms, not sparing a glance at mark.

-----

"pass all your sheets." the teacher instructed, and all of the students pass their worksheets in front of the person in frront of them as it soon made its way towards the front.

the chinese boy phone went off and made all the attention into his, "mr. huang?" the teacher called, raising his brow up.

"i think it's an emergency." renjun lied and bowed a hundred times, before walking completely out of the room.

[renjun?]

[mark i'm in the middle
of the class—wait..why is your
voice like that?]

[r-renjun. i miss d-donghyuck]