ten.

2 weeks later.

"finally." the younger male groaned dropping his bookbag somewhere on the floor. school is finally over, and luckily their teacher gave them a week break. he begins to search for the older in the whole house but didn't found him. maybe he's still at school, donghyuck thought, shrugging.

he went upstairs, inside his room, and throw on a pair of sweatpants and a thick cotton hoodie, which's a little too big for him. he went downstairs, through the kitchen, and searched for something to munch. luckily he found a suspicious donut and grabbed it.

he then went back upstairs back inside his room, and played with his phone, waiting for mark to come home.

-----

"yeah i'll take that." mark smile picking up the paper bag and then left the store.

he is planning on doing a surprise again for donghyuck, he bought fairy lights, an incredibly small tent but enough for the two to fit in, and he also didn't forget bought snacks.

he arrived at the younger's house carefully unlocking and twisting the doorknob, he searched for the whole living room and the kitchen for donghyuck, luckily he didn't saw any sign.

he started doing his plan. moving the coffee table at the side and placing the small tent in the middle of the living room, he grabbed some thick blankets, and some chairs then started making a fort, he also decorated it with fairy lights.

he purposely turned off the heater to make it colder.

-----

the younger male laid himself on the bed playing with his phone, he just downloaded a game, but he's kinda addicted to it now.

he placed his leg up in the stack of pillows making his butt stick out, but the male didn't care at all, he was too busy playing the game.