August Alsina (feat. Cam🤤)

🙃Lizzie🙃

I woke up in Cam's arms. I blushed and smiled when I saw that he was asleep. I watched as his chest rose and fell with every breath he took. He was gorgeous. Then I remembered the call that August had made last night asking me to come over so that we could talk, making me realize that I never met with him. She also remembered that little moment they shared together when she almost left to go to August's house.

⏪Flashback..⏪

Cam was staring at Lizzie and biting his lip. Then he slowly walked up to her and turned her around and kissed her. She immediately kissed back and they stumbled onto the bed. She fell on top of him and felt his boner. She laughed because it ticked but it also felt good. Cam groaned and started to kiss her neck down to her breasts. Then she stopped him and told him that it wasn't right because of August.

Cam: Fuck that asshole. *continues kissing her neck*

Lizzie:*moaning* Baby, I—

She just realized what she said to him. He looked at her with bright eyes and she laughed at him.

Lizzie: It was an accident. I was in the moment.

*mental facepalm*

⏩End of Flashback⏩

She blushed again at the memory of Cam kissing her neck and many words he said to her that same night the whole time they were together. She slowly got up, trying not to wake Cam, unfortunately failing. He stretched out, loudly groaning in the process.

Cam: Where you going, sexy?

Lizzie: *blushing once again, smiling* I have to take a shower.

Cam: Okay, let me join you!

Lizzie: *seductively joking* Of Course Daddy *smirking*

Cam's eyes got wide and he jumped out of bed and started to take his clothes off

Lizzie burst into laughter at his reaction.

Lizzie: *laughs*You might wanna relax or August gon get you... *suddenly stopped laughing* I didn't mean to say that.

She started to undress herself, and when she started to take her pants off, she remembered that the day before she spent the night at Cam's house, August was beating her. She was trying to be careful not to show the bruise she had on her leg from August because she knew that Cam was going to try to do something to August. She started to feel light headed and her eyelids started to flutter a little, eventually getting Cam's attention.

Cam: Baby, Whats wrong?

Liz: Nothing, I'm a little tired. *eyes fluttering*

Cam: You want me to put you to sleep?

Lizzie: No, Cam you don't— Cam!

He started to laugh at his little joke. Lizzie, on the other hand, didn't really think it was that funny. She ignored him and hopped off the bed to get in the shower. When she got in the bathroom and closed the door, she turned on the shower. She got in and stood there, letting the water run on her body, until she suddenly passed out, bumping her head on the side of the tub.

^^Cam^^

I heard a loud banging noise in the bathroom almost as soon as Lizzie closed the door, so I rushed to go see what happened. When I opened the door, I saw Lizzie passed out on the floor. I rushed to go get one of my t shirts to put on her and when I came in the bathroom once again, I glanced at her body and saw dark bruises on her legs. They couldn't have came from anyone but August. I hate that son of a bitch. I always knew he was putting his hands on her! But anyway, I dried her off quickly but gently and put my shirt on her small but thick, curvy body. Then I put her jacket on and placed her down on the couch and put my jacket on. I opened the door and carried her to the car and placed her in the backseat where she could fully lay out and got in, pulling off and calling August. I know I don't like him, but he is Lizzie's boyfriend. So I tried called him, but he didn't answer the phone. I tried calling again, but again no answer. I just gave up and continued to drive to the hospital.