- 51 -

lilahanne
it's my birthday today. um you haven't said anything for like a week. and i lost hope. hope you're alright.

lilahanne
oh and happy birthday to me, right? lol

hrryotel
okay. i'm gonna explain.

lilahanne
HARRY OMG

lilahanne
YOIRE ALIVE OH FUCK THANK FUCK YOURE ALIVE.

hrryotel
yeah, yeha. i'm rlly sorry. i'm gonna explain but let me say something okay?

lilahanne
ok

hrryotel
you love piano music. the days we miss from good conversations, i can just imagine you listening to piano music and trying to understand what keys they're playing and i think thats truly magical. it's a beautiful thing to love music and i know that feeling because i sing. i play the piano and guitar and other shit too but thats not what i'm here to talk ab.

lilahanne
okay

hrryotel
i wanted your gift to be free and straight from the heart because that's the kind of guy i am.

hrryotel
i'm not here with you today, i'm not inside the house and watching you unwrap a gift but i'm outside. i'm in front of your house which feels amazing. i can see the roof you talk about almost every day and i think i see your room. i'm not on your property which means i'm not at your house, technically, so don't get mad.

lilahanne
wait you're outside?

hrryotel
look out your window

harry stood next to the stood he put in front of the keyboard he had. he wanted a grand piano but that was practically impossible. he wore a grey suit because he knew delilah would like it. she loved it.

he did a full turn to strut his attire, she giggled from her window. he gestured for her to come onto the roof because he knew delilah wasn't able to go outside and run to him like she wanted. this wasn't what delilah had expected. this was definitely the kind of birthday gift she wanted but thought was only for the movies.

he fluffed his hair and stood straight with his chin high and a smirk on his lips. he bowed like performers do near the end but this was the beginning.

harry was nervous to play for her because he wanted it to be perfect. although harry can play the piano and many other instruments, the song was hard and he wanted to perfect it for her.

he cracked his knuckles before getting to the song. she listened and as they keys were played and the music was made, she found herself in euphoria. the song was i love you by riopy, the song she introduced to harry when they first met.

he perfected it so spot on that he was able to look up at her while playing exceptionally fast. it was the same tempo riopy made it to be and it was difficult but harry was good.

she stood straight into the sky, closed her eyes, and listened to her gift. she cried which doesn't happen often for delilah. she's a strong woman but when she gets something she never thought she could have, she cries a lot. she wasn't loud, in fact, she made no noise whatsoever. they were tears of joy and pleasure because the music gave her the eargasm only so many songs and people could give her.

harry only smiled when he finished. he cracked his knuckles once again and bowed like before. he ended it in perfection, taking the keyboard with him and walking off to the nearest subway station.